Nice new article on Dorothy Hamill | Golden Skate

Nice new article on Dorothy Hamill

Such a nice Lady, and still busy with projects.

I wonder how she would do as a commentator at the Olys? I think I'll try to e-maik the suggestion to the network. Is it CBS or NBC?

Joe

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Nice article! Makes us "oldsters" want to grab out skates and head to the rink. If Dorothy is still at it, I guess I can too.

Thanks.

evie4me

Rinkside
Dorothy Hamill article

I hope she does do commentating at the Olys - she certainly would now what she was talking about - also, I wish she would update her website

EV

JockProf

Rinkside
Dorothy did do some commentary for Fox back in 95 - the first year of the grand prix circuit. She was ok as I remember, but probably could get a lot better if she had some additional training and practice.

ICEFAIRY1449

Spectator
ARTICLE ON DOROTHY

Dorothy was not one of my original favorites but the longer I live the more I appreciate her.Her edging is unbeatable(from school figures no doubt) and her longevity gives this lady a lot of hope.She has all clean doubles and I mean clean . I`ve never seen her flutz and she has one cool delayed axel and she`s middleaged. I love it!!!! I hope she keeps it up . She sure gives me a lot of courage.:)

thvudragon

On the Ice
Joesitz said:
Such a nice Lady, and still busy with projects.

I wonder how she would do as a commentator at the Olys? I think I'll try to e-maik the suggestion to the network. Is it CBS or NBC?
IIRC, it's NBC again :mad:.

I remember Hamill as a commentator a few years back during GP events for Fox? She was nice, always had nice things to say, but I thought she talked way too much, although at the same rate as Dick and Peggy, and Scott and Sandra. Thusly, she would be an improvement :laugh:.

TV

Ice Princess

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Dorothy Hamill

Thank you for that article! Yah, I wish she would update her website!