Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Bavarian Open 2014 Jan 29 to Feb 2

Columnist
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    Alex this is great, THANK YOU for all the updates!! Was trying to find a live stream but this is great too
    Your welcome!

Sadly there is no live stream :( and no live results yet.

I will also add more elements to each skater later, but I will wait for the judges pdf to not make any mistakes

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex D View Post
    Your welcome!

Sadly there is no live stream :( and no live results yet.

I will also add more elements to each skater later, but I will wait for the judges pdf to not make any mistakes
    Thanks a lot. It´s really great to get the information so soon!

Judges Scores for Advanced Novice I are already online. Also the result for the first to groups of Novice II.

Great results for the German Girls so far!

Custom Title
    wow, the organizers are quick, they already put Judges Scores online!

Great job from the Finnish girls. Cannot wait for the Junior skaters...

Columnist
    While the boys currently skate, here the last girls.

Group 4

16. Elizabeth HARSH 29.85

Oh dear, she tried her triple Sal so hard in practice - she even lost her flower over it :( Wthout the flower she performed that jump in her routine, sadly with a fall. But damn, respect for that courgage - she fell heavy earlier! The double Lutz - double Toe looked nicely and I liked that she kept looking at us!

17 Christina SCHÖNER 26.60

She has the right name tbh. Schön = beautiful in german and she really is a lovely young lady! Liked her interaction with the crowd, sadly she fell on her double Axel, I wonder if she has the same outfit designer as Anne Zetsche does. Also a "curtain", loved it!

18 Martina MANZO 29.67

Loved watching her warm up, always a smile on her lips. Same during her skate as well, she performed a double Axel at the start and her combination consisted of a double Flip - double Toe. Great attitude, positive thinking person she is!

19 Isabelle TEUTLOFF -

Not on the ice sadly :(

20. Emely WEIß-MAES 26.04

Sadly fell on her opening Lutz, also just a single Axel. Emmy was a bit angry at the end, such a pity. She demands a lot of herself, not even her teammates from Chemnitz couldnt cheer her up :(

Top 5.

1 Michaela Lucie HANZLIKOVA CZE 35.41 1
    2 Jade RAUTIAINEN FIN 33.75 2
    3 Meike RÖMPLER GER 31.79 3
    4 Vanessa GRALLERT GER 30.99 4
    5 Jasmin LUGERT GER 30.10 5

Columnist
    Boys Advanced

G1

1 Luc MAIERHOFER 28.54

2 Jiri BELOHRADSKY 28.72

Damn this guy is so huge, he had a very rocking performance music wise, good interpretation in my opinion.

3 Maxim KNORR 23.71

Tried to play with the music nicely.

4 Jonathan HEß 32.22

Very deep sit spin at the end - leve three! Wish I could bend my body like that! He had some issues on his double Axel, still landed however! Double Lutz - double Toe comb for him.

5 Luke DIGBY 27.71

Loved how he tried to always be on beat with his movements. Great costume as well. Good fight on the double Sal - double Toe.

G2

6 Mikhail STROKOV 24.56

Hm, he only had one single pink glove & single Flutz. Wonder where the other is glove and rotation went... He run out of music at the end as well, poor guy.

7 Severin REICH 39.24

Well that was a nice performance. Triple Rittberger - double Toe, and a triple Sal afterwards. He topped his score from NRW, talented skater from Germany.

8 Marvin RÖMPLER 27.80

He also had only one glove and also just one combo jump (double flip) - no second :( - also issues on the Axel, but still double! He acted like a litle Joubert at times, same movements and the girls loved it!

9 Kai JAGODA 33.32

No triples, but a great double Axel. he flutzed and the judges noticed it!

10 Isaak DROIZEN 29.99

11 Luc Timon MEHLHORN 22.01

Little Cowboy on the ice, I believe he died at the end. Of course not really, just his closing position with hanging arms.

G3

12 Luis SCHUSTER 17.07

13 Jurek KOLBE 20.36

14 Matyas BELOHRADSKY 38.70

He really choreographed the program nice. It took 40 seconds until his first jump, loved his step sequence nice speed and lovely turns. Together with Severin my fav. so far. Double Axel, triple Sal - double Toe were clean - just the triple Toe ended with a fall.

15 Gabriel FOLKESSON 36.45

Guess what, he cracked a smile from the judges! That almost never happens, but the red judge was greatly amused! Liked his double Axel a lot, triple Toe - double Toe was clean as well, sadly not the triple Sal. Very funny performance after all!

16. Daniel GRASSL 29.43

He actually had two gloves, black ones! Nice how he performed for the crowd. Nice spins and steps as well.

17. Daniil SAVITSKI 22.23

Struggled with his jumpts today.

Top 5

1 Severin REICH GER 39.24
    2 Matyas BELOHRADSKY CZE 38.70
    3 Gabriel FOLKESSON SWE 36.45
    4 Kai JAGODA GER 33.32
    5 Jonathan HEß GER 32.22

Columnist
    At. 16:50 which is in about 50 minutes, we will continue with the first group of the Junior Ladies. Judges scores should be online any second.

Junior Ladies I

G1.

1 Jenni SAARINEN 45.32

She is skating to a Flamengo, loved her outfit! She is a cute one no doubt. In the warm up triple - triple, also in her routine very nice, especially the second - great height. Sadly the triple Rittberger later didnt work and she had to open it up after one rotation - decent double Axel late in the program however! She didnt score that high, but she has a lot potential for sure!

2. Alissa SCHEIDT 46.77

Ya, nice performance! I like this one a lot. Well performed jumps, triple Sal - double Toe comb looked nice, also the double Axel. While others lose her flowers, she kept hers - and those spins were fantastic to look at. Just one minor mistake, the triple Rittberger wasnt fully rotated. Seen her a few times this season, but always a great girl to watch at!

3. Rebecca GHILARDI 40.42

No triples, but still a great performance of double Axel, double Lutz - double Toe and double Rttberger. Loved her spin at the end, and the flying earlier. Cool stepsequence as well, nice attitude! As you see, you dont need big jumps to entertain!

4. Elena RYVKINA -

Sadly the girl from Israel is not on the ice.

G2

5. Chiara THIELE 39.27

Clean performance without any triples, but the double Lutz - double Toe comb. She is a very sympathic figure on the ice. Always positive on the ice, never lost her smile.

6 Paula MIKOLAJCZYK 36.55

Her flying sit spin got a 4, the jumps while double were okish and well spread.

7 Nadine SEIDL 29.30

Not the best day for her, but I am sure the FS will be a lot better.

8 Zselyke KENEZ -

The Romanian is not on the ice.

9 Matilde BATTAGIN 33.38

Great how she used the music for some of her elements, like some little "jumps" here and there. Really enjoyed that, so I did her spins. Unfortunately did she had a fall on her combo and the Axel missed some rotation.

G3

10 Liubov EFIMENKO 38.40

Red hair, still some jumpings probs during warm up and also in her routine where she fell on the second jump in her comb, the Sal was already not fully rotated :(. Nice opening withthe triple Rittberger though.
    It also seemed that she forgot to jump on her Axel, as it was just a small hop :( Great dress nontheless, a bit like a feather on the ice, hopefully she is able to perform clean in the LP.

11. Maria MARTINEZ 33.90

She did skate to Schindlers list and while she isnt a Julia and from Russia, but from Spain - I still was touched! There was no noise, you could hear a needle drop. Her jumps while not the highest difficulty, still clean. However she had a double Lutz - double Toe, which is not that easy as we know. Lutz is nasty :D

Ya she was great, also lovely double Axex and nice spins, great skate!

12 . Ana CATANA -

Not here sadly.

13 Lea HAUER 37.09

She also picked some soccer music today, great energy during the whole program. I liked her positive attitude most, always smiling - lots of fire from her today and a good fighting spirit on her combo of triple Toe - double Toe where she struggled a tiny bit. Lovely spins, two level 4´s - very enjoyable skate she had in her green dress.

14 Michaela Cymberleigh DU TOIT 42.52

She was a joy to watch. The south african performed to some Saloon music, you know the stuff you see in every Western movie. Michaela was also dressed like one of the ladies there and had the same fire in her eyes, also lots of respect to her great flexibility, that lay back - wow!
    She opened her routine with a great triple Toe - double Toe, I believe the triple Rittberger is in her - today just a double however. Nice double Axel too, in general, she spread her jump elements nicely and it never got boring!

Banned
    apparently Martinez is training in Novogorsk ? https://www.facebook.com/MichaelChri...fficialFanPage
    so he probably withdrew from Bavarian Open ?

Columnist
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    apparently Martinez is training in Novogorsk ? https://www.facebook.com/MichaelChri...fficialFanPage
    so he probably withdrew from Bavarian Open ?
    He aint in the starting line up anymore.

Custom Title
    Oh no, it wasn't the best day for the Finns it seems. Jenni can do much better, I think her PB is 57 and something. Liubov too.. I think she was trying her new triple triple combo but it didn't work out. She hasn't done any 3-3 yet in competitions. There's still Nelma Hede to skate but she hasn't done too well this season. Keeping my thumbs up. Really nice to see a good skater from RSA! I hope she keeps improving.

Columnist
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    Oh no, it wasn't the best day for the Finns it seems. Jenni can do much better, I think her PB is 57 and something. Liubov too.. I think she was trying her new triple triple combo but it didn't work out. She hasn't done any 3-3 yet in competitions. There's still Nelma Hede to skate but she hasn't done too well this season. Keeping my thumbs up. Really nice to see a good skater from RSA! I hope she keeps improving.
    Her triple Toe - triple Toe was alright, but she didnt had a second triple Jump. She opened up the Rittberger (Loop) and only got one Rota there.

Ljubov had the triple Rittberger, but no combo :( Ya... a combination of both skaters would had scored in the 50´s for sure - but ya, both have a lot more potential than shown.

Full results at the post above

Columnist
    Junior Ladies II

1 Tina HELLEKEN 32.22

She fell twice :( First on her Toe combination and afterwards on the jump without the toe pick - her Rittberger. Loved her flying sit however and her dress, so lovely! Solid double Axel too.

2 Angelina KUCHVALSKA 44.87

Amazing skate, she was always spot on with her transitions. Great timings - loved this skater a lot and the smiles she gave us. Good double Axel as well and a great combo of triple Sal - double Toe and all spins were level 4! Brilliant start in the first group, nice work young Lady!

3 Kathryn WINSTANLEY 29.09

Aww she is a bit like Inga, not the fastest skater but still great to watch! I hope to see her in the FS tomorrow and that her jumps wont let her down then, she had to fight hard at some today like the Lutz - Toe combination.

4 Gina GEIGER 23.25

She had her hair like Rapunzel and got hit by her tail so often..., but I guess she wasnt disturbed that much by it. Just a single Axel, but a good double Lutz - double Toe.

5 Lotte TAUBERT 30.40

Loved her intro of the step sequence and how she performed this element. The axel didnt work that well, just a single - still I think she got quite some talent.

Group 2

6 Kristinna VAGTBORG 36.21

I always had to think about a leaf dancing in the wind, during her performance. She gains quite some speed when she is in the air, there is a lot potential for sure if we talk about triples. Shame that her combo didnt work today.

7 Netta SCHREIBER 37.58

Just the double Axel was clean. She was really fast on the ice during the first minute - slowed down later and sadly also fell twice during her triple Rittberger and the triple Sal combo.

8 Elena MANGAS 36.55

She had pink blades and started nicely with a triple Sal - double Toe combination. I also loved her last spin, that looked great!

9 Rebecca SCHWÄMMLE 32.02

Cowboy outfit, no double Axel - just a single. She performed a double Lutz - double Toe combination and a double Rittberger. Lovely spins she has, check them out!

10 Ana Isabel DABDOUB 28.46

The young Mexican struggled a bit on her jumps today. She wanted to go very big, as she tried her combo with the triple Lutz - sadly she fell on it! Still kudos, for trying such a hard element!

G3

11 Katharina LESSER 35.93

She skated to some spanish rythms and opened up with a solid triple Toe - double Toe combination. Unfortunately just a single Axel and double Rittberger, nice combination spin at the end - level 4!

12 Matilda GIANOCCA 34.78

Poor thing had to abort her flying sit spin at the end... , damn! She still always smiled and had a good start with her combo of triple Toe - double Toe.

13 Maria-Katharina HERCEG 51.98

Ya that was great! Amazing spins, a throughout positive skater - very clean elements, fantastic triple Toe - double Toe combination, great triple Rittberger and that double Axe was just nailed perfectly on the ice. But dont forget her wonderful spins of level three and fou, especially the last in combination of food and position - great step sequence as well - ya she was really rocking. Check her out on YT or go to the website of her skating club, EC Regensburg, she is great!

14 Louise JENSEN 33.15

She had a bleeding nose I think, at least it was heavily taped. You need to give her credit that she still went on the ice! Sadly no combo, she fell after the triple Toe, also had to fight hard on the double Axel. However, give her credit guys - I believe that wasnt easy at all.

15 Tatjana HEß 32.24

Great last Piourette, wonderful to watch her spins - level 4 and 3 of course. Her jumps were sadly not so well today, triple Toe combo didnt work, also problems at the Axel and Rittberger. just a double.

G4

16 Tallulah CORBETT 30.02

She had a hard skate, some tape went off from her right skating boot - she still kept going. Brave girl! Double Flip - double Toe combination, sadly just a single Axel.

17 Yasmina YAMADA 44.48

She must have some japanese ancestors I guess, what she definately has however is the japanese attitude of always smiling! Loved how hard she kept fighting during the combo, well deserved triple Sal - double Toe.

18 Kristin AURICH 30.23

She lost her double Axel, but never her smile! Not sure if she wanted to go for the triple Flip - double Toe, as the Flip was just a double, I think she has the potential fpr the triple!

19 Julia SAUTER 39.23

Absolutely loved her Tano jumps, like the double Lutz - double Toe (Tano = the jump variation when the skater puts her arms up in the air during the rotation). Also her double Axel, great and the step sequence. Looking forward to more Tano tomorrow!

20 Tanja ODERMATT 40.64

She fell on the second jump element, her triple Rittberger - damn she can do so much better there! Her triple Toe - double Toe however was clean. I like the young Swizz a lot since Budapest, wonderful young lady - who always drops a smile for you if you look at her. Looking forward to the FS tomorrow and a clean performance, I know she can do it!

G5

21 Natalie KLOTZ 37.63

The triple Rittberger didnt work today, therefore not that many points. But damn, she started great with that triple Sal - double Toe combination and also finished lovely with a wonderful piourette.

22 Sarah KRONSEDER 32.39

Fell on her double Axel right at the start, but she was still great to watch. She had a nice program to get the crowd involved, but yes there is no crowd just 40 people here - if at all and all are either skaters or uhm skaters and did I mention skaters yet or and yes a few photographers and two journalists... Wish those girls would get a bigger crowd, they all work so hard and deserve it!

23 Lisa HANKE 33.80

Really enjoyed that she didnt stop fighting for her combo after the first jump was sloppy (double Lutz - double Toe! Nice fighting spirit. Also positive was her view into the crowd at all times - always amazing to see in my opinion.

24 Natasja REMSTEDT 32.94

Naughty and sexy in her leather dress, fell on her double Axel sadly. In general the jumps were not her best friend today.

25 Doris PIRCHER 39.59

Such a beautiful young lady from Italy. She rocked her dress for sure, very elegant - a joy to watch. She didnt offer us any triple jumps, but a solid double Flip - double Toe late in her program. Clean double Axel as well and good spins. Very curious what she is going to wear in the FS!

26 Emily HAYWARD 33.94

Nice skater, always smiling - she enjoyed her time on the ice a lot, even though she fell on her double Axel.

G6

27 Niki WORIES 46.40

Oh god, a big laughter went through the crowd when she took her opening position! She put herself directly infront of our noses and camera´s - haha that was such a funny moment! Another great moment was when she got her score. Niki and her coach went crazy, so happy they were! And they had every right to that, her performance was rock solid and even though she has long legs, her jumping technique is in my opinion very good. She reaches a good height as proven in her triple Flip - double Toe combination, also the Axel looked clean.
    I believe she even has the triple Rittberger in herself, today it was just the double. Great girl and great interpretation, loved it!

28 Michelle SWOBODA -

Not on the ice.

29 Nelma HEDE 47.22

I love my finnish girls a lot, not only because of their amazing skating skills and steps!

Nelma totally got me with her performance, she was totally in sync with the music - you just bought her routine. The Fin opened up with a very good double Axel and triple Rittberger. Her combo only cosisted of a triple Flip sadly (triple Flip - double Toe planned I believe). Still, beautiful girl and a beautiful skate.

30 Elin HALLBERG 35.83

The Swede went for the big double Lutz - triple Toe, sadly the Toe wasnt fully rotated, just like the double Axel afterwards. Her spins however, really lovely! I hope for a better jumping performance tomorrow - I am sure she has a nice FS for us!

31 Sarah ANDERSON 40.21

I am honest with you, I was waiting for this young lady all evening. I saw her before and damn, she is so lovely on the ice. Very cute young lady, a joy to look at and her style fits perfectly. I wasnt alone with that opinion however, she had a few people cheering for her. She does skate for the SV Pang and I believe she has a bright feature infront of her. Today she opened with a solid double Axel, her combo of double Lutz - double Toe was a bit sloppy, like at the regionals a few weeks earlier - still a difficult element guys, so give her credit! She finished with a lovely level 4 spin. Her FS will be amazing for sure, looking forward to it.

32 Evita CELESNIK 30.36

Last young lady for today. She went for the big ones, first triple Sal - double Toe, sadly not given by the judges... also the double Axel was downgraded. Liked her spins.

Top 8 Junior Ladies II

1 Maria-Katharina HERCEG GER 51.98
    2 Nelma HEDE FIN 47.22
    3 Niki WORIES NED 46.40
    4 Angelina KUCHVALSKA LAT 44.87
    5 Yasmine YAMADA SUI 44.84
    6 Tanja ODERMATT SUI 40.65
    7 Sarah ANDERSON GER 40.21
    8 Doris PIRCHER ITA 39.59

ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Thanks for all of the updates, Alex! You're awesome.

Columnist
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Thanks for all of the updates, Alex! You're awesome.
    Your welcome trying my best!

Not sure if I manage to update all the skaters with their full elements today. If not I will tomorrow - its a looong day and tomorrow is even longer!

Off topic:

For those interested in Nebelhorn Trophy. So far no news if it happens or not. Its supposed to, but there are still some difficulties to master, as obviously nobody wants to organize it :(

I know its silly... but thats how skating is treaten in Germany sadly. You just wish people would work together and pull on one string to give our skaters some cool events at home!

Custom Title
    Huge thanks Alex!!

Columnist
    Your welcome, updated the Junior II girls, GN

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast