Ice Dancing - Final Results | Golden Skate

Ice Dancing - Final Results

Kasey

Medalist
Evdokia,

I'm not at all interested in the ice dance results! :D BUT, I did want to say "Thank you" to you for posting all the information so quickly. I saw the results of the men's competition here, from you, hours before the Euro/ISU results page was updated! So thank you.

Kasey

mkfanatic

Rinkside
Everyone must watch kerr and kerr! i know them, they are fantastic, they work for hours on end ever day

diver chick

On the Ice
Kerr & Kerr were absolutely fabulous tonight!!!! Beautiful costumes, wonderful program, skated very very well! I loved it, I was so glad to see them move into the top ten and give GB two places next year!! I wish them all the luck at Worlds and really hope they can get their funding back to offset some of their costs!

Other than them, I loved Delobel&Schoenfelder Merlin program, it was beautiful and there costumes were gorgeous too. These are a couple that have improved the overall quality of their skating in the last couple of seasons and really come out of the shadow of A&P to make their own mark on ice-dance.

I liked G&G and loved Denkova & Stavyiski although I agreed with Nicky in that I didn't think the Bulgarians program had something missing from it that took away from the overall impact.

N&K skated great and deserved the win. Beautiful edges and lovely lifts. A very sophisticated yet playful program that I would love to see live.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I liked Kerr and Kerr very much! Also felt really happy that Denkova & Staviyski were first in the freedance, and it was great that they got a silver medal.

Marjaana

Evdokia

On the Ice
Jaana said:
Also felt really happy that Denkova & Staviyski were first in the freedance, and it was great that they got a silver medal.

:confused: What I see from the official results, D/S were 2nd in the Free Dance???

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
mkfanatic said:
Everyone must watch kerr and kerr! i know them, they are fantastic, they work for hours on end ever day

I'm excited at the prospect of seeing these two; coming in 10th in their Europeans debut makes quite a statement. Given how sketchy Dance coverage is in the States, tho, I can only hope they can move into top 8 by the Olympics, otherwise I probably won't get a chance.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
It is so great to see GBr with an up and coming couple! It has been way too long!!!

And Jenna McCorkell's up and coming too!

I hope that means the whole program in GBr is coming back together again.

When do we get the next John Curry?/?? That's what I want to know!

dpp

Antilles

Medalist
Everyone ahs peaked my interest about Kerr and Kerr. Too bad for D&S, they are my favourite European team. It'll be interesting to see how G&G and Delobel&Shoenfelder place at Worlds.

icenut84

Final Flight
I'm British, but without any bias at all, I can say that the free dance from the Kerrs was my favourite free dance from the whole competition! It was great! I hope you guys across the pond get to see it (maybe at Worlds?). I love it.

So WTG Sinead & John, top 10!!!!!!! Yay! :)