Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Winter Olympics: Predictions Game Round 4

Tripping on the Podium
    Pairs are scored.

Custom Title
    Um... Ladies scoring has been half-complete for a while... looks like the scorer got to the end of the predictions on page 1 of this thread, then stopped.

But since I'm one of the ones with predicitons on page 2... I'm hoping it's not finished and there's more scoring to come?! :-D

Not that I'll get many points from it, the Ladies' competition is the one that confounded me the most of all! Blimey! O_o

skating philosopher
    The men are scored! Sorry for the delay.

Nobody scored the perfect 150 score. But several people did score the high score of 120 points including FSGMT, YesWay, sequinsgalore, Poice, Frenchie, tulosai, pitterpatter, elle_e AND Mrs. P (hey that's me!)

The overall results for Men (after three rounds):
    1.) SubRosa 190
    2.) sequinsgalore 180
    3.) YesWay, Poice, Frenchie 175
    6.) 96skiluvr, Florencito 170
    8.) Isabel_O'Reilly, Bea: 165
    10.) alebi: 155

Medalist
    To the scorers: Thanks for all your hard work!

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by SubRosa View Post
    To the scorers: Thanks for all your hard work!
    My pleasure! Congrats on having the lead so far! Onward to Worlds!

Quote Originally Posted by YesWay View Post
    Um... Ladies scoring has been half-complete for a while... looks like the scorer got to the end of the predictions on page 1 of this thread, then stopped.

But since I'm one of the ones with predicitons on page 2... I'm hoping it's not finished and there's more scoring to come?! :-D

Not that I'll get many points from it, the Ladies' competition is the one that confounded me the most of all! Blimey! O_o
    I want to say first I have scored predictions games before and 100% know how time consuming it is. But I am wondering if there is any way one of the scorers can just go and finish the ladies? Or if a gentle PM reminder can be sent to the ladies scorer? I am concerned it is possible that they are confused and think they did finish, since, as YesWay noted, they seem to have stopped at the end of a page.

Again, I hope this does not sound disrespectful or patronizing at ALL. And huge thanks to all scorers!

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    I want to say first I have scored predictions games before and 100% know how time consuming it is. But I am wondering if there is any way one of the scorers can just go and finish the ladies? Or if a gentle PM reminder can be sent to the ladies scorer? I am concerned it is possible that they are confused and think they did finish, since, as YesWay noted, they seem to have stopped at the end of a page.

Again, I hope this does not sound disrespectful or patronizing at ALL. And huge thanks to all scorers!
    Oh no. Don't worry about it at all! I'm welcome to feedback, especially when it is from somebody who knows exactly what we are doing!

I just sent an e-mail to the scorers with your suggestion.

And thank you again for starting the GP Game and turning us all into Predictions addicts

CaroLiza_fan

Forever stuck on those steps Li'Kitsu's Avatar
    Hey everyone - thanks for pointing out the missing scores and sorry that I forgot to add them to the spread sheet until now. I had them all scored, but didn't finish to enter all of them into the spreed sheat (there weren't enough coloumns, so I decided to stop at that point and write pitterpatter about it first)... and than I really forgot about it Again, I'm sorry!

The ladies category wasn't the biggest point getter, I guess that's no suprise. The scores range from 10 to 90 points, with alebi winning this category with 90 points, followed by Florencito and Bea with 80 and Ptichka with 70 points!
    (As usually, let me know if there are any mistakes with the scores... I'm not too sure I didn't confuse myself with double scoring)

These are the overall results for the Olympic game prediction game:

1.) Bea & pangtongfan - 475
    3.) tulosai - 455
    4.) pitterpatter - 450
    5.) alebi & sequinsgalore - 445
    7.) Frenchi - 435
    8.) YesWay - 420
    9.) Poice - 410
    10.) 96 skiluvr - 405
    11.) rosacotton - 400
    12.) Florencito - 385
    13.) SubRosa - 375
    14.) CaroLiza_fan - 370
    15.) Isabel_O'Reilley - 355
    16.) FSGMT - 330
    17.) SaschaJuliaSpins - 315
    18.) Eloise - 290
    19.) Ptichka - 260
    20.) s_parks - 240
    21.) Mrs.P - 180
    22.) elle_e - 160
    23.) zamboni step & sky_fly20 - 130
    25.) Beck - 110

Congrats everyone and best of luck for the last round!

Quote Originally Posted by Li'Kitsu View Post
    Hey everyone - thanks for pointing out the missing scores and sorry that I forgot to add them to the spread sheet until now. I had them all scored, but didn't finish to enter all of them into the spreed sheat (there weren't enough coloumns, so I decided to stop at that point and write pitterpatter about it first)... and than I really forgot about it Again, I'm sorry!

The ladies category wasn't the biggest point getter, I guess that's no suprise. The scores range from 10 to 90 points, with alebi winning this category with 90 points, followed by Florencito and Bea with 80 and Ptichka with 70 points!
    (As usually, let me know if there are any mistakes with the scores... I'm not too sure I didn't confuse myself with double scoring)

3.) tulosai - 455
    4.) pitterpatter - 450
    7.) Frenchi - 435
    8.) YesWay - 420
    9.) Poice - 410
    10.) 96 skiluvr - 405
    11.) rosacotton - 400
    12.) Florencito - 385
    13.) SubRosa - 375
    14.) CaroLiza_fan - 370
    16.) FSGMT - 330
    18.) Eloise - 290
    19.) Ptichka - 260
    20.) s_parks - 240
    21.) Mrs.P - 180
    22.) elle_e - 160
    25.) Beck - 110

OMG I actually did well in a predictions game round!!!!!! First time ever!!!!

Custom Title
    Lol we all got so slaughtered in Ladies - I doubt many people predicted Adelina close enough to 1st that they could actually gain points there, same goes for Julia and maybe even Mao and Carolina.

Eh, better luck at Worlds. But hey, Post-Olympic Worlds are often unpredictable, so who knows lol

On the Ice
    Thanks so much for scoring the game!

3.) tulosai - 455
    4.) pitterpatter - 450
    7.) Frenchi - 435
    8.) YesWay - 420
    9.) Poice - 410
    10.) 96 skiluvr - 405
    11.) rosacotton - 400
    12.) Florencito - 385
    13.) SubRosa - 375
    14.) CaroLiza_fan - 370
    16.) FSGMT - 330
    18.) Eloise - 290
    19.) Ptichka - 260
    20.) s_parks - 240
    21.) Mrs.P - 180
    22.) elle_e - 160
    25.) Beck - 110

Forever stuck on those steps Li'Kitsu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 96skiluvr View Post
    Lol we all got so slaughtered in Ladies - I doubt many people predicted Adelina close enough to 1st that they could actually gain points there, same goes for Julia and maybe even Mao and Carolina.

Eh, better luck at Worlds. But hey, Post-Olympic Worlds are often unpredictable, so who knows lol
    I think nobody got points for Adelina and maybe one or two posters for Mao and Julia. Quite a lot of users git points for Caro, even if not the max 30 points ^^

Thanks for your patience Eloise and huge congrats tulosai! Maybe you're slowly getting used to the predictions and you'll get better and better

Custom Title
    I think nobody got points for Adelina and maybe one or two posters for Mao and Julia. Quite a lot of users git points for Caro, even if not the max 30 points ^^

I put Adelina on 3rd so I guess I got some points for her xD
    So happy I ended up in top 10 overall! Didn't expect that

I'm gonna Customize the CRAP out of this Title!!! Frenchie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poice View Post
    I put Adelina on 3rd so I guess I got some points for her xD
    I think 90% of the World believe you should have gotten the maximum points for this prediction!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4