World Championships: Predictions Game Round 5 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

World Championships: Predictions Game Round 5

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ouch, so no top 10 for me in Ice dance? :bang: :laugh:

I looked at the docs and my name appears two times... :confused: I know I have multiple personalities but I forced all except the main one to sit and not confuse the game :laugh:

My guess is that one of the scorers (probably me when I was scoring the Team Event!) didn't spot your name near the top of the list, and added it to the bottom of the list!

I just tried to delete your extra row, but since the first column is now protected (no idea when that was done!), I can't do it personally.

But, I'll contact the owner and ask her to delete the row

In the meantime, you can revel in getting the joint highest score for the Men's category TWICE!!! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just saw your newest post alebi (I had typed my previous message out a few hours ago, and then wandered off from the computer and forgot to post it!)

You're not being pedantic at all. In fact, you're doing just the right thing pointing out the mistakes.

I'll mention the scoring mistakes in the message to the scorers. I might be affected as well, because I chose Savchenko/Szolkowy in Euros, Plushy in the Olympics AND Brezina in the Worlds.

(Some more points would be very welcome! ;) :biggrin: )

CaroLiza_fan

alebi

Medalist
In the meantime, you can revel in getting the joint highest score for the Men's category TWICE!!!

:party: :hb: :party2:

I had some spare time yesterday so I did that job and found out how long it takes just for one person!! So I'm really grateful for your (you all) hard work during these competitions and I think a mistake can always happens. That's why I hope I did something useful :)
And a big thank you for this great game, that's the main reason that persuaded me to join the board and stop lurking :laugh:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
So the ladies are up too:

1.) FSGMT, 96skiluvr & KlausA - 130
4.) s_parks - 120
5.) Isabel_O'Reilly, alebi, Bea & tulosai - 110
9.) HanDomi, Mrs.P & pangtongfan -100
12.) FTnoona, Plonuu, TMC, Poice & YesWay - 90
17.) CaroLiza_fan and fairly4 - 80
19.) Snowflake, Frenchie and SubRosa - 70
22.) Puffetta - 50
23.) sky_fly20 - 30

And the overall Ladies results!

1.) alebi - 295
2.) Bea - 285
3.) 96skiluvr - 280
4.) FSGMT & YesWay - 250
6.) Poice - 225
7.) CaroLiza_fan - 220
8.) Isabel_O'Reilly - 215
9.) Frenchie - 205
10.) s_parks - 190

Congratulations to everyone and of course especially for the medalists! :yay::clap::points:

If here are any mistakes, please let me know :)

96skiluvr

On the Ice
So the ladies are up too:

23.) sky_fly20 - 30

^what happens when you psychotically insist that Gracie will somehow score points that she is incapable at getting, beat competitors she has never beaten, and skate a clean long program, something she hasn't done since 2013 Nationals

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry that I have not been very active lately, but there has been a lot happening at home.

But, now that the final scores have been added to the spreadsheet, I believe that the overall results are as follows.

Worlds:

1.) 96skiluvr - 430
2.) FSGMT & KlausA - 420
4.) tulosai - 410
5.) alebi - 390
6.) Isabel_O'Reilly - 380
7.) Bea, s_parks & Plonuu - 370
10.) pangtongfan - 360
11.) snowflake - 350
12.) YesWay & TMC - 340
14.) SubRosa, CaroLiza_fan & Mrs.P - 330
17.) Poice - 320
18.) fairly4 - 290
19.) sky_fly20 - 280
20.) Puffetta - 230
21.) Frenchie - 200
22.) FTnoona - 190

Overall:

1.) 96skiluvr - 1250
2.) alebi - 1240
3.) Bea - 1195
4.) YesWay - 1150
5.) Isabel_O'Reilly - 1110
6.) Poice - 1090
7.) FSGMT - 1055
8.) CaroLiza_fan & SubRosa - 1050
10.) Frenchie - 985
11.) tulosai - 865
12.) pangtongfan - 835
13.) sequinsgalore - 830
14.) Florencito - 740
15.) s_parks - 705
16.) rosacotton - 700
17.) sky_fly20 - 605
18.) Mrs.P - 510
19.) pitterpatter - 450
20.) Li'Kitsu - 415
21.) LRK - 405
22.) SashaJuliaSpins - 315
23.) Eloise - 290
24.) Wilhelmina - 275
25.) Ptichka - 260

It was very close in the end, but 96skiluvr just pipped alebi to the overall Gold Medal. Bea completed the podium finishers.

And, on a personal note, I FINISHED IN THE TOP 10!!!!! :rock: :party2: :hb:

Can I just say a massive congratulations and thank you to everybody that took part in the Game.

And can I also say a massive THANK YOU to the scorers. This Game would not have been possible, never mind successful, were it not for you!

So, how long is it that we have to wait until we start the fun again next season... :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

96skiluvr

On the Ice
Worlds:

1.) 96skiluvr - 430

Overall:

1.) 96skiluvr - 1250
2.) alebi - 1240
3.) Bea - 1195

It was very close in the end, but 96skiluvr just pipped alebi to the overall Gold Medal. Bea completed the podium finishers.

And, on a personal note, I FINISHED IN THE TOP 10!!!!! :rock: :party2: :hb:

Can I just say a massive congratulations and thank you to everybody that took part in the Game.

And can I also say a massive THANK YOU to the scorers. This Game would not have been possible, never mind successful, were it not for you!

So, how long is it that we have to wait until we start the fun again next season... :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

OH.MY.GOD. Ahhh!!!

Just as CaroLiza_fan said, thank you SO much to the scorers for making this all happen! I know I occasionally nag, but that was only because I was enjoying what was a new game for me, and was eager to see the results. Again, thank you for a very fun, nail-biting, intense, and extremely enjoyable game! I'm honestly not just saying this because of the final results. I really had fun debating for each competition who to put in which place, often changing places around before submitting predictions, and debating to go with previous results, what my gut told me, or sometimes choosing personal favorites if I had no clue (cough cough 4CCs). Definitely a fun game! Thank you again to everyone who made this happen!

P.S. CaroLiza_fan, if you're looking for more scorers for next season, I'd be interested in doing it. Let me know!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Well done everyone! Thanks to the scorers, and CaroLiza_fan for organising!
Good bit of fun, and I'm jolly pleased to end up in 4th place overall! :-D

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
I am surprised I even did as well as I did on worlds when atleast 30% of my picks were purely from the heart (eg picking Abbott to medal, I knew that wouldnt happen, but I also couldnt refrain from putting it down as if dreaming that gave some supernatural pull to make it happen).

alebi

Medalist
YEEAAH the final results are on !! :party:
Congratulations to the winner :clap: and again, a BIG THANK YOU to who organised and spent their time counting the scores!! You all did a wonderful job and I hope I can give you a hand next season if you'll repeat this experience :)

(and this also was my 100th post!! WOOOOW ahahahah :laugh: )