Jason Brown not in Boston, but Mom is | Golden Skate

Jason Brown not in Boston, but Mom is

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Jason just instagrammed this:

The plan was for me and my mom to meet up in Boston tonight...Turns out my mom arrived, but after a few canceled flights, missed connections, delays, and airline changes for me, I somehow ended up home in Chicago with my family for the night...minus my mom! Off to the airport again in four hours! Can't wait to get to Boston...#boston2014

http://instagram.com/p/i5dMdzTXCy/#

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
He will be fine. It will be interesting to se eho0w he does. His short program holds up well the lp not so but he has the style for sure.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
He made it to Boston :) Not before encountering a creepy TSA guy who wanted to pat down his ponytail!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
He made it to Boston :) Not before encountering a creepy TSA guy who wanted to pat down his ponytail!

I loathe TSA... they always suggest my bra clasp is hiding a bomb. And the guys always tell me that I should just not wear one - so highly inappropriate IMO when I'm "blessed" with the chest I have (I want skater boobs...)

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I loathe TSA... they always suggest my bra clasp is hiding a bomb. And the guys always tell me that I should just not wear one - so highly inappropriate IMO when I'm "blessed" with the chest I have (I want skater boobs...)

I feel bad for Jason! And you Toni! I went to Florida and Philly TSA made me take off my Old Navy flip flops because they could be made out of C4.....

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I've been screamed at, frisked, lectured, and even one time paraded around to other passengers as an example of what not to do... all because I wore a bra and have bossoms... I don't do anything different than anyone else - and it's always a different bra... I keep trying to find the "right" combo... but I honestly feel it's just that the TSA breed corrupt/inept/perverted people. Not all of them are, but the ones that are make it just an awful experience.

I've also had the other end where they don't do their job. When I brought my niece back to Alaska with me I had all of her documents (birth cert, etc) and a letter from her parents saying that I had permission to travel with her, etc... all according to the TSA website. The guy REFUSED to look at them and just waved us on. We got more crap from a flight attendant when Haille told her I was not her mom! If I could've gotten away with not having the kid's important papers I would've... but it made me feel VERY insecure that it's that easy to smuggle a kid out of a state to another. :disapp: Way to win, Homeland Security. :sarcasm:

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Once I was pulled aside in front of everyone and was the only one who was. Some kid wanted to frisk me and asked for ID with considerable suspicion. When he saw it it turned out he wanted to attend the college where I taught. Boy did HIS attitude change. Mine didn't. I was pissed!!!