Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Senior Ice Dance SD

Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakAnkles View Post
    Let's just say I highly doubt it. I would say they are being positioned for the next quad. Young blood and all that. They still really are in search of their own style, but they certainly have plenty of potential.

I'd say, all things considered, it's going to be a three way race for two spots. Marlie would have to disappear off the planet to lose their spot, and I doubt we're going to see The Great Rapture in the next few days. Just a thought...
    Yeah, it's unlikely. But the pairs SP results made me think.

Custom Title
    Okay, well H/D got a 66.69 so no, I think the Olympic team is out of reach for Aldridge and Eaton.

Eek. I'm having slow-loading issues again even with the log-in to view requirement. Urgh.

Custom Title
    Madi and Zach were great!! I so want them to make the Olympic team!!!

Whippet Good!
    I really want H/D to go to Sochi.

Custom Title
    The elements in pairs are so high risk, and the teams at the top are, relatively speaking, at or about the same level in terms of technical ability, that it really isn't surprising that it comes down to day of performance issues. I think you'll see the same thing here with the teams ranked 2-6 after the SD.

My money is on A/E being sent to 4CC, along with the teams ranked 4th and 5th here.

Custom Title
    For the Shibs: Level 3s on one Finnstep, the twizzles, and step sequence. Level 4s on the lift and the other Finnstep. A 68 for them. Not bad.

Custom Title
    Hmmmm, I think H/D should have kept the lead--that was a big bobble from Alex.

Rinkside
    Hi everyone,

I'm new here, but I feel like I've lurked long enough without a proper intro. I'm refreshing the results every half-minute or so but can't watch anything, so basically I live for your commentary. No pressure or anything.

Glad to know that Madi and Zach did well. I'd love the Olympic team to be D/W, the Shibs, and H/D, but really, it'll be a heart-breaker regardless of what the results are here. How amazing would it be for Lynn and Logan to win 4CC?

Custom Title
    68.00. The Shibs are BACK baby.

Quote Originally Posted by It_Is_What_It_Is View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm new here, but I feel like I've lurked long enough without a proper intro. I'm refreshing the results every half-minute or so but can't watch anything, so basically I live for your commentary. No pressure or anything.

Glad to know that Madi and Zach did well. I'd love the Olympic team to be D/W, the Shibs, and H/D, but really, it'll be a heart-breaker regardless of what the results are here. How amazing would it be for Lynn and Logan to win 4CC?
    Refreshing the USFS results page? Shouldn't need to. It's auto-update. If something changes, it'll automatically refresh.

Custom Title
    For Chock and Bates: Level 4s on everything, I think? Huge score for them: 73.41. 5 points over the Shibs! Looks like H/Ds Olympic chances are pretty slim.

Rinkside
    Thanks, I noticed that once I started paying closer attention. Admittedly, that didn't really happen until the third group began.

Quote Originally Posted by caitie View Post
    For Chock and Bates: Level 4s on everything, I think? Huge score for them: 73.41. 5 points over the Shibs! Looks like H/Ds Olympic chances are pretty slim.
    Even though they're barely more than a point back from the Shibs?

Custom Title
    73.41 for C/B.

Wowza. Anyone have details? That's a big big jump for them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast