Senior Men SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Senior Men SP

loopy

Final Flight
Jeremy was amazing. Every jump and element was on. Big crowd response. He made it look so easy! Lovely body positions. Every change in his spins was so fast. 99.86!!!! First plac!!!

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's 6.48 points less than Patrick Chan's current PB SP score.

Someone who knows more about the scoring intricacies want to explain how much of Dornbush's score they think is legitimate and what may be inflation if any?

I can tell you that his jump elements were NAILED, and not Scott Hamilton "nailed" meaning he managed not to falll... I mean every single jump light and effortless and completed with some flair.

4S, 3A... 3Z/3T at end of program.

caitie

Medalist
Mixed emotions. I'm so happy for Jeremy but really sad for Adam. Hopefully Adam's score is enough to keep him in the mix for that second spot. I wish we had three!

Becki

Medalist
did Farris just repeated a jump?

Edit: Nvm, from his score, I doubt it. I was just reading Jackie Wong's examiner notes.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Jeremy did well 4 years ago at nationals, too... not sure that his demanding a spot will work in his favor next month lol

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Mixed emotions. I'm so happy for Jeremy but really sad for Adam. Hopefully Adam's score is enough to keep him in the mix for that second spot. I wish we had three!

My feelings exactly. I sort of mentally wrote Jeremy off even though I think he is right now the finest US men's skater. Too 'headcasey' for me, and I thought injuries and 'old age' were creeping up on him. What a pleasant surprise.

Never say never, but Adam is done. There are too many people ahead of him by significant points. He'd have to go clean and then have several guys bomb. He can't make it up with PCS. *sniff*

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
YES, they put Max Aaron BEHIND Jason Brown. GOOD JUDGING.

(although the gap should have been even larger...:p)