Senior Pairs SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs SP

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
but if they stay in a long term partnership
it will be confusing with two S/K, better start calling them now as the American S/K ;)

Sky Fly you should know better. American partners do not stick together. Its like disposable income they come and go.

burntBREAD

Medalist
Wow, Leng and LeDuc were great. So secure even after the fact that Leng pretty much is still a newbie at pairs!

ladykk

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Thanks so much for the links! Really impressed by Leng and LeDuc - don't remember them at all from last year!
And thanks for the welcome, Mathman! I don't have IN :rolleye: but I need some way to keep up with all the news!

MoonlightSkater

On the Ice
Wow, Leng and LeDuc were great. So secure even after the fact that Leng pretty much is still a newbie at pairs!

I've skated at the same rink as LeDuc in the past, and his work ethic was second to none. It looks like he's found a partner that suits his fabulous skating!

On a different note, in response to the poster who commented that Castelli/Shnapir shouldn't be able to score high with a throw triple Sal, remember that that throw should be getting +3s left and right. They do a beautiful throw quad Sal in practice, and I hope to see it at the Olympics.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Me too, was impressed by Leng/LeDuc. Physically they are a great match: Leng is probably the skinniest U.S. pair skater, which means good as a pair skater. It also looks like they get along with each other well-- as long as they stay together, I can picture something big for them.

My little digging showed Leng was the 2009 junior ladies champion, but no one seems to remember that.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Yeah I am not sure Brubaker was the answer but maybe everyone will switch after this year too (partners) This is America.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Just watched C/S: what a great program! What really impressed me was how difficult the transitions at the beginning and between the elements were, some very nice dance lifts and intricate movements right before the spiral and the throw salchow: totally deserved their PCS!