Senior Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies SP

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I hope Gracie kicks butt and have more than 10 point lead over the silver medalist in the overall score don't care who will be the silver medalist maybe someone could surprise us hopefully they will score Wagner fairly, she has been worn out since the GPF Go Gracie !!! Go for your first National Title :)

Sky Fly I thought we had made progress during Russian Nationals:( Please try to be respectful tonight and every other night. I would appreciate if and I'm sure other posters would too:)

seniorita

Record Breaker
I like Cesario a lot, but I d like Mirai for the third spot really.
What was Gracie's previous sp music, i dont remember at all now.

Last edited:

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Hey guys in the arena, can anyone give us play by plays? At least 12 boarders there...anyone have their I phone, android, Ipad?????? let us know!!!! Enjoy!!!!

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
zambooni is on the ice now. im so excited for this, hope i will be able to stay awake all night...

mice

On the Ice
Hi all. Not long to go! I'll do play by plays. I don't pretend to be an expert in skating by the way, so anyone is welcome to correct me! I'm an impartial fan too. :)

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I'm watching on Ice Network will do my best to give play by plays. You guys do it for me all the time! I would know nothing with out this board!

mateusp1

On the Ice
Hi all. Not long to go! I'll do play by plays. I don't pretend to be an expert in skating by the way, so anyone is welcome to correct me! I'm an impartial fan too. :)

Thank you so much!

We from Golden Skate appreciate it.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Gracie got the biggest cheer when they were playing a clip of each contestant introducing their name and skating club

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The more the merrier. One of the really great things about this board is the variety of perspectives (and the civility in expressing them!).

mice

On the Ice
Nice, MK's Winter. Between the two of us we should have it covered! God I hope my phone doesn't ring. Maybe I should set it off the hook. :)

mice

On the Ice
Absolutely. The arena looks packed. Wow, so jealous of anyone who is there watching. What an atmosphere! The first group is on for warmup. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!