Senior Ladies SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies SP

mice

On the Ice
Golden skate crash!!

Vanessa Lam - really pretty coral/pinky coloured dress.
Kind of one shouldered...lots of cutout detail and silver sparklies

3Lz and she steps out
3F 2T with a turn in between. She looks like she is rushing to me?
Nice use of her upper body in the step sq. I feel like she is interpreting the program and music nicely.
Camel...sit....V....changefoot camel...broken leg...layback
Lovely ina bauer followed by spreadeagle
2A - she hangs on
Layback spin - nice positions...haircutter...biellmann, lovely extension.

48.98 and she is in 6th.

Yasmin Siraj - bright blue long sleeved dress. Big Keyhole back with lots of flowery sparkly detail.
Big cheers for Yasmin! Hometown girl.

3T 3T - she falls. Not enough speed on the first toe but at least she went for it.
Pops her loop into a single. The crowd groan!
Shame about the jumps as she has a lovely quality to her skating and is so elegant.
spin....good centering...
Flying camel and donut..nice
Ina bauer - lovely
2A - beautiful.
Gorgeous layback positions in her final spin.
She looks disappointed.

44.27 and she is in 8th.

mice

On the Ice
Leah Keiser - spaghetti strap burgundy dress with gold sparkles and detail across the bodice. Sheer skirt.

Ahhh!! IN froze. Whew. It's back.
3T 3T - big!
3Lz - nice
Flying sit
She is very light over the ice during her step sq and nice use of her arms.
Ina bauer
2A - nice
Camel, donut, sit, upright
Great centering on her layback and excellent extension on her biellmann.

I really, really enjoyed this program. She should score well.

57.41 and she is in 2nd.

Rachael Flatt - she looks lovely. Very light grey/silver dress, sheer skirt, deep V front and back.

She looks nervous.

Popped her lutz into a single.
3F 2T
2A
Flying camel and picks up speed into the catchfoot
Back camel...illusion...broken leg...V
Wow, great speed through the step sq.
She is performing this so well.
Great spread eagle with the music.

I really enjoyed this performance. She smacks her forehead with her hand. Bummer about the lutz.

46.57 and she is in 9th. I really think she should have been around 6th and I guess with the 3Lz she would havebeen.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well that last group was a good time to get something to eat with the exception of Leah keiser.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
Golden skate crash!! Vanessa Lam - really pretty coral/pinky coloured dress. Kind of one shouldered...lots of cutout detail and silver sparklies 3Lz and she steps out 3F 2T with a turn in between. She looks like she is rushing to me? Nice use of her upper body in the step sq. I feel like she is interpreting the program and music nicely. Camel...sit....V....changefoot camel...broken leg...layback Lovely ina bauer followed by spreadeagle 2A - she hangs on Layback spin - nice positions...haircutter...biellmann, lovely extension. 48.98 and she is in 6th. Yasmin Siraj - bright blue long sleeved dress. Big Keyhole back with lots of flowery sparkly detail. Big cheers for Yasmin! Hometown girl. 3T 3T - she falls. Not enough speed on the first toe but at least she went for it. Pops her loop into a single. The crowd groan! Shame about the jumps as she has a lovely quality to her skating and is so elegant. spin....good centering... Flying camel and donut..nice Ina bauer - lovely 2A - beautiful. Gorgeous layback positions in her final spin. She looks disappointed. 44.27 and she is in 8th.

Mice you saved me! You are doing fabulous! Still got your back:)

bronwynsings

Rinkside
I just created an account to follow along on this page :) I don't have IN and would also appreciate a link to watch if at all possible. Thank you for doing the play by plays!

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I thought Rachel did well. Leah Keiser was good but I could help but think of MK with that music.

Icey

Record Breaker
it took me over half an hour to get back into the forum when i tried to return from ice network

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Yikes, if the forum is this overloaded for the US Nats Ladies Short, I can only imagine what the long will be like, or the Olympics.