Girls LP | Golden Skate

Girls LP

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
score page: http://www.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2014/2014_us_fs_champs/results.html

start order:

1 8:55AM Lyra Katzman, SC of New York 11 43.55
2 9:01AM Amy Lin, Peninsula SC 12 42.80
3 9:08AM Olivia Serafini, SC of New York 10 46.17
4 9:14AM Xylina Rusit, St. Moritz ISC 13 34.68
5 9:28AM Megan Wessenberg, SC Of Boston 9 46.75
6 9:34AM Elizabeth Nguyen, All Year FSC 8 47.22
7 9:41AM Maria Yang, Washington FSC 7 49.61
8 9:47AM Elena Taylor, Dallas FSC 6 50.30
9 10:01AM Tyler Pierce, All Year FSC 2 62.38
10 10:07AM Ashley Shin, Dallas FSC 3 57.91
11 10:14AM Amber Glenn, Dallas FSC 1 63.99
12 10:20AM Bradie Tennell, Wagon Wheel FSC 4 55.34
13 10:27AM Karen Chen, Peninsula SC 5 51.78

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I hope Karen skates well!! I'm so sad to have her in 5th after the SP :(

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Karen has WD. :cry: Guess the injury was still lagging around. :( She's young though...so she'll get through this.

Country
Russia
Karen has WD. :cry: Guess the injury was still lagging around. :( She's young though...so she'll get through this.
Karen had 3Lz+2T at planned content of SP - too simple combo for her.
So she understood that she is not fully ready.
After not so good SP she uderstood no chance for good total result, so there is no need to skate FS being not fully recovered.

I hope that it is so, not new injury.

islandpaddler

On the Ice
Country
US-Virgin-Islands
is anybody getting this on Ice network ? its supposed to be on but it doesn't seem to be working and of course ( big surprise ) they aren't answering the help line??

Yes, I am watching it on Icenetwork. Sometimes when I have trouble getting it to come on. I go through the video link and it comes on then. I think that's what I may have done this morning because I've had it on since the start.

Country
Russia
Amber!:clap::points:
See protocols! 3Lz+3T and 3F+3T.

Being 2 years younger than Gracie two years ago, she is stronger than Gracie at Nats-2012(Junior).

Congratulate USA with new star!
And also Tyler!
What a season - Edmunds, Chen, Glenn, Pierce. Good addition to TeamUSA.

Hope to see Amber Glenn at JrWorlds!
Can't understand why did not Amber have one more JGP Event after medal in Czech Republic.

ahy

Final Flight
Karen, speedy recovery!!! :'( u do not fail to amaze me all the time

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Get well soon Karen! It is a tough call, but I am glad you made the sensible decision!
Wish you 100% full recovery and come back stronger next season when you are ready!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Nationals inflation and all, but holy jumps, Amber Glenn!

I hope she and Tyler both get to go to Junior Worlds. Them and Polina if she doesn't grab the outside Olympic spot. Though the US will likely send a handful of the borderline junior/senior ladies. At least Amber and Tyler have more of a chance of getting selected than Alexe Gilles when she won her Junior title because the US doesn't have the excuse of having 3 of the top 4 being age ineligible for Senior Worlds.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Inflation?
Two years ago Gracie Gold earned in FS 4 points less, but with fall.

I do not see inflation.

It's Nationals and I can't actually watch the skates. I've pretty much just gotten used to assuming some part of inflation.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Amber Glenn looks to be a reckoned with, hope she goes to Jr. Worlds
she should have gotten 2 JGP events, would have qualified easily ahead of Wang in the JGPF

gottadance

On the Ice
Amber Glenn looks to be a reckoned with, hope she goes to Jr. Worlds
she should have gotten 2 JGP events, would have qualified easily ahead of Wang in the JGPF

agree ! Both Amber and Tyler would, in my opinion , have fared well in the Seniors ( not winning but better than at least half the field ) .Amber in particular should get to go to 4 Conts or Jr Wolrds. We need to get our young up and comers out in front of the Int judges sooner ( like the Russians have done so successfully of late ) . That's why I am rooting so hard for Polina do continue to dazzle !

Country
Russia
agree ! Both Amber and Tyler would, in my opinion , have fared well in the Seniors ( not winning but better than at least half the field ) .Amber in particular should get to go to 4 Conts or Jr Wolrds. We need to get our young up and comers out in front of the Int judges sooner ( like the Russians have done so successfully of late ) . That's why I am rooting so hard for Polina do continue to dazzle !

Amber is 14 years and 2.5 months old.
Tyler was born at 1998, but after 30 Jun (12 Oct).
They both are too young for 4CC or Worlds, eligible only to JrWorlds.