Does anyone else hate the Boston2014.com website? | Golden Skate

Does anyone else hate the Boston2014.com website?

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
How do you hold an important competition in 2014 and not have results readily available for the public?:mad: I can't find how the juniors did anywhere on the event website.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
How do you hold an important competition in 2014 and not have results readily available for the public?:mad: I can't find how the juniors did anywhere on the event website.

I can totally relate to that! I couldn't find any of the essential pages (schedules, entries, etc) myself either.

It was only because of the helpfulness of other members who had somehow managed to find them that I was able to put together the first post in the Predictions Thread for this Championship! (You know who you are, so THANK YOU again!!!)

Until this morning, I did not know the results link either. It was only when I stumbled across the Roster/Warm-up groups thread that I found this comment that golden411 posted on Saturday:

Update: 2014 START ORDERS/RESULTS page is at the following link.

This page does the results for all Novice, Junior and Senior competitions. The front page looks the same as all the other Championships. But, the design of the actual results pages is different, and I don't like it at all.

But, it does what it is supposed to.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

ice coverage

Record Breaker

If the following is easier to remember:
The IceNetwork.com home page will quickly lead you to the same results page in at least three different ways.

One of the ways:
Scroll down a little bit past the row of three video options, and look for the heading of "U.S. CHAMPIONSHIPS RESULTS".

(I too am surprised that the Boston2014.com site apparently lacks a link to the results page.)

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
Thanks all, I'm glad I posted this because icenetwork has everything I've been looking for. I'm still surprised that the event site wouldn't have results though.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Thanks all, I'm glad I posted this because icenetwork has everything I've been looking for. I'm still surprised that the event site wouldn't have results though.

Lo, and behold:
Apparently Boston2014 eventually woke up and smelled the coffee.
Just noticed a change on its site -- something new since I last looked on Thursday.
The "Schedule page" has become the "Schedule and Results" page. At the top, a link to the USFS leaderboard/results page has been added.