Jumps for the final six:

Osmond 3T+3T, 3F, 2A
Lacoste 3Lo+2Lo, 3F, 2A
Daleman 3Lz+3T, 2F, 2A
Mallet 3Lo+2T, 3F, 2A
Chartrand 3Lz+3T<, 3Lo, 2A
Seguin 3F+3T<<, 2A, 3Lz

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
1. 70.30 Kaetlyn Osmond
2. 61.27 Amelie Lacoste
3. 58.38 Gabrielle Daleman
4. 57.00 Veronik Mallet
5. 53.89 Alaine Chartrand
6. 51.50 Julianne Séguin

OMG OMG! I demand that this competition be declared complete, and the results of the Canadian Nationals be determined by the SP placements!!!!!!!
Ladies:
1. Kaetlyn Osmond
2. Amelie Lacoste
3. Gabrielle Daleman
4. Veronik Mallet
5. Alaine Chartrand
6. Julianne Séguin

SubRosa

I love Lussi
Final Flight
Country
Canada
After watching the broadcast:

Chartrand fell on the 3 toe of her combo. Weird fall, she landed on her toe-pick and got stuck and down she went.

Daleman's triple lutz triple toe! :love: Lacoste would be in trouble if Daleman hadn't doubled the flip.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
super inflated score for Osmond but no doubt about that
a 3T+3T with no GP events and gets a 70+, lol

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
super inflated score for Osmond but no doubt about that
a 3T+3T with no GP events and gets a 70+, lol

Well it looks like the American inflation migrated north lol. Though I guess when you compare Osmond to Gracie - Gracie had the lutz in the combo so that is an extra two points for Gracie so really kind of consistent lol with the American judging.

SGrand

Final Flight
Ladies SP

Whoa!!! Gabby's triple-triple!!! 😳 Too bad about her other triple.
I thought Amelie was very free and relaxed with great lines, very mature.
Chartrand, oh I want to enjoy her but the dancer in me won't allow it right now. That girls shoulders, eek!
Congrats to Osmond, seemed to be an effort, but she got the job done and smiled and performed throughout. I honestly don't know how she does that. Always a pleasure to watch. Hope she can really polish things up for Oly's.

Edit: oh wait, who skated in purple, choreographed by Buttle? Am I mixing up Mallet with Chartrand? Sorry if I am.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Well it looks like the American inflation migrated north lol. Though I guess when you compare Osmond to Gracie - Gracie had the lutz in the combo so that is an extra two points for Gracie so really kind of consistent lol with the American judging.

well Polina Edmunds had a clean SP, wth a 3Lz-3T and already inflated PCS got a 66+
No idea how Osmond got a 70+

SubRosa

I love Lussi
Final Flight
Country
Canada
Nope, it was definitely 3T3T and 3F for Osmond.

Skate Canada's server keeps timing out, so it's hard to access the protocols. For pete's sake, Skate Canada, it's the national championship before the Olympics, you should be a little prepared for the interest people are taking in your sport. :frown:

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Dang, Daleman's looking really good in spite of the 3flip error. Amelie skated that program better than I've seen it all year, but it's still going to be a fight for her to get that second spot.

well Polina Edmunds had a clean SP, wth a 3Lz-3T and already inflated PCS got a 66+
No idea how Osmond got a 70+

I know! It's as if the scores are determined by numerous other factors besides the jump combination that's attempted or something! Or perhaps that's just me being paranoid...:think:

spikydurian

Medalist
Lacoste looked great! If she skates like that in the lp, she can go to the olympics.
Glad that Lacoste skated well too. It's her last try at Olympics. Hope she will skate her best tomorrow. Most likely a fight between her and Daleman for the second berth to Sochi.