Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Ladies FS

I'm gonna Customize the CRAP out of this Title!!! Frenchie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovegoodxo View Post
    Does anyone have a link for a live stream?
    Even though the event is at like 3am for me I still really want to watch!
    LOL Now, now, don't complain! You're still 1 hour better off than SaraM and I!
    This is the link SaraM found and we used to watch up until 20 minutes ago:
    http://livetvcafe.net/video/8XBK9SMHGS9U/

Custom Title
    Does anyone know the base values of the programs planned by Polina, Gracie, Ashley and Nagasu?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
    LOL Now, now, don't complain! You're still 1 hour better off than SaraM and me!
    This is the link SraM found and we used to watch up until 20 minutes ago:
    http://livetvcafe.net/video/8XBK9SMHGS9U/

Rinkside
    Has Polina competed with a senior long program this season? Isn't it a minute longer than a junior program?

Custom Title
    Kbear, I don't believe she has. She seems like a skater who goes with the flow and won't let that bother her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamon View Post
    I hope so regarding Gracie and Ashley. And I personally prefer to see Mirai on the Olympic ice than juniorish skating. Edmonds has time.
    Then perhaps they should have destroyed Nagasu on PCS and UR calls in 2010 cause she "had time" and sent Cohen or Wagner. Fair, right? She is a great example on what can happen over time.

Mira had time as well. Did she put it to good use, coach hopping and looking bored as sin out/unmotivated on the ice for years?

She did the easiest triples in her SP so it remains to be seen if she can put together a good skate that is good enough to overtake Edmunds, keep Wagner back, and/or leapfrog Gold. The Flip and Lutz can be great levelers, and she is highly prone to pop or UR multiple jumps. Remember Omaha?

The judges at not so keep to accept the "apparent look" of a program as clean. If Edmunds is clean, they will murder Nagasu on URs and give that spot to Polina.

The U.S. cannot afford to hold their up and coming skaters back. Russia isn't. Japan won't. China won't. That was fine when Kwan or Cohen were almost guaranteed podiums but that is no longer the case.

You want the next generation to debut at Worlds getting PCS of a junior while Russia puts their skaters out a year early so that they have already established reputation with the judges and build up a default scoring advantage due to their consistency and name recognition/reputation? Have you seen what will be coming out of Russia in the coming years.

Do we actually want to keep those 3 spots or cater to emotion?

USFS doesn't have time to throw away the future just because some fans want to send a popular skater who isn't a factor now or in the future to the Olympics.

Mira Nagasu is no Gold or Edmunds.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Dots View Post
    It's such a strange feeling, but I don't see Yu Na winning the Olympics. A lot of things went right last year, mostly her main competition underperformed at those worlds, and she gave probably her best performance since her Olympic skate. I don't think that's going to be the case this year.
    I DO hope you are right.

Custom Title
    Please, can someone tell me what is currently being shown in NBC? My streaming is showing news.

NBC will not show GROUP 1 of Ladies LP. Ice Network will but it is not even working for me right now. bai

Custom Title
    So..... IN says it starts at 6:45 pm EST. They have nothing showing right now. It's 4:48 pm mountain time. Shouldn't it be on IN right now?

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by mateusp1 View Post
    Please, can someone tell me what is currently being shown in NBC? My streaming is showing news.
    It's showing news for me too. I just hope we'll be able to see the ladies FS...

Quote Originally Posted by badknees View Post
    So..... IN says it starts at 6:45 pm EST. They have nothing showing right now. It's 4:48 pm mountain time. Shouldn't it be on IN right now?
    yes, it should be on IN.................... and its not
    And after Group 1 finished, IN will stop streaming and we will move to NBC

Custom Title
    http://www.usfigureskating.org/leade...s/results.html

This results page says it starts at 7:00pm est. Maybe they are just gonna start the video exactly at that time. Hopefully! hope nothing wrong.

Rejoicing in the land of Kwan kwanatic's Avatar
    Is anyone's IN feed working? Right now all it says is "This portion of the event is being shown live on NBC" but the only thing on NBC right now is Nightly News.

What is going on?!

Custom Title
    Wait here it is on IN!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast