Senior Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies FS

IleK

On the Ice
NBC always shows the men's short first then the last two groups of the women's free. It will start on NBC at 8PM EST, probably with a recap of the pairs and dance, then selected men's SPs, THEN the final two groups of women.

Oh,no! I knew it was too good to be true. I can't wait that long, this means no sleep at all.I thought somebody wrote that nbc will skip only the first group:(

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Oh,no! I knew it was too good to be true. I can't wait that long, this means no sleep at all.I thought somebody wrote that nbc will skip only the first group:(

NBC said they will be showing LADIES FREE. They are so unclear. They just said for 3 hours will be LP -_-

They said it's LIVE as well

riceplate

On the Ice
Still odd to see a former National champ in the first group...Rachael in tears after her farewell performance! Stanford lady has accomplished a lot!

badknees

Medalist
Odd thought here. I realize that every body is different, but cant they make a leotard for all body types that will not ride up? Ashley always seems to have a nice fitting leotard.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Rachel Flatt

3Lz-2T
3F Hung on to landing
2A
3F Fell
3Lo Lean/Hung on to landing
3S-2T
2A-2T

Crowd appreciates her. She seems really happy.

FS - 88.57

Total = 135.14 Into 1st

samson

Medalist
Well my internet goofed out and I missed the performance, but what a sweet moment after the skate for/from Rachael. She may have made me tear my hair out at times, but what a career she had. Someone one twitter said just when they started to believe her artistically it is the end... and I must say I feel similarly. It's nice to see that even with injuries etc... keeping her from being at her full athletic level she managed to still find ways to grow as a skater.

mateusp1

On the Ice
Flatt broke Zayak. She no points for her 2A+2T and a deduction for showing no valid axel pass.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
The IN schedule has the final two groups starting at 9:02 after a long break (ice resurfacing) so NBC will most likely do an hour of men's sp.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
we might miss the second group. but apparently IN will show the entire comp on demand later on