Senior Ladies FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies FS

Matilda

Medalist
Maybe they will show the best of men then go into the final group. So we will miss Group 2.

I hate that they make us miss some skaters :mad: Why not let IN run until they actually atart the LIVE coverage.

Also, I'm already so, so fed up Hamilton and Bezic's commentary. To hear them talk about Frank Carrol you'd think he's a god. I don't doubt that he's a good coach, but part of his success as a coach has to do with his skills in politicking. It must add to the skater's level of confidence to know that your coach is pulling strings for you and that he's known to be good at it. Sorry--in case you haven't noticed yet, I really hate politicking, reputation judging, etc. :scowl:

riceplate

On the Ice
Agnes summed up her season in one free skate tonite:

Agnes
3Loop, smooth 3T-3T, 2F, 2Lz-2T, fall on the Lutz, 2Sal-2T-2Loop, 2A

Myla

Rinkside
When NBC finally shows the ladies, will they show the entire Free Skate, from the group 1, or show it live from group 3 on??

mateusp1

On the Ice
Please, Agnes, do not retire! You have great potential!

Agnes reminds me a lot of Carolina Kostner(my favorite skate ever). I really like her skating style. Great skills, speed, jumps, spins and music choices.

IleK

On the Ice
This is not good, I think we will miss Samantha's FS:(. Nbc is wasting time with so many commercials. They have shown only Richard and Jason until now.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Courtney Hicks 3F+3T, 2S, 2A, 3Lz+2T+2Lo, 3Lz, 3Lo(so)(+2A+SEQ), 3F
FS-116.99

Total: 168.68