Senior Ladies FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies FS

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have a feeling this will be the last season for Zhang, Flatt, Zawadzki, Gao, Nagasu, and Wagner.

nam57

Rinkside
What about Yasmine and Lam? Aren't they both starting school? I heard Lam deferred college to try for Olympics?? Joelle Forte is 27. At least Hicks redeemed herself a bit.

ingofan1

Rinkside
Wow the media is already throwing Ashley under the bus .She is a few points out of second place.I admit I am nervous for her.She just stand on her feet ans she will be on the team.

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
OMG!!! it been a while that I was not getting chills for a performance! :jaw: What an amazing skate for Samantha Cesario, she completely blow me away with this skating, acting and attack! :eek:
My favorite performance this season, I wish her an olympic spot with Nagasu and Gold or at least the top 5, she deserve it so much!! She is a jewel for the USA. It's amazing to see the passion that she give in her skating. Wonderful skater!

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Angela Wang looks a little like Caroline Zhang from the side. Love her dress too. But eek that opening jump.

badknees

Medalist
Rats. With everybody watching at different times, there are now spoilers in this thread! They just finished with Jason where I'm at. Trying to get my head around the comment Sandra just made. "The quads will come, he's only 19." Aren't there lots of guys under 19 with quads?

badknees

Medalist
Sandra is saying the stupidist things. During Jeremy,,,,,,,,,,, "In a way he's fallen out of favor and must earn his spot back on the olympic team" So...........if your in favor you dont have to earn your spot??

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well count me a Hannah Miller fan. She's got something, even with all the mistakes. And that was a very smart music choice.

Barbie wins Best Costume of the Night (at least so far!). Mariah Bell wins Most Distracting Skirt.

Scott and Sandra seemed to have toned it down a bit, which I, for one, am grateful...

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Sandra is saying the stupidist things. During Jeremy,,,,,,,,,,, "In a way he's fallen out of favor and must earn his spot back on the olympic team" So...........if your in favor you dont have to earn your spot??

Sandra tends to do that sometimes.