Senior Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs FS

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Alexa and Chris are skating right now, and nowhere we can see it. heres a audio commentary only, apparently they allready landed both throw 3flip and sbs 3salchows!! http://www.icenetwork.com/video/v31294671

thanks! really weird that the guy is detailing the "under review" and stuff we see on the list... he's commenting the tech sheet, not the performance! :eek:hwell:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The did. they had a skate of theyre life and neither IN or NBC aired it,,,they might be going and we dont get to see them skate. lol great coverage..

The USA has never cared about figure skating coverage that doesn't involve ladies singles. Our men, pairs, and dance skaters don't even exist in the minds of the US media. :scowl:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
With Denney/Frazier nearly matching Scimeca/Knierim in score I'm worried for Alexa and Chris with all the teams still ahead of them

Alex D

Record Breaker
The USA has never cared about figure skating coverage that doesn't involve ladies singles. Our men, pairs, and dance skaters don't even exist in the minds of the US media. :scowl:

Hehe and we Germans sent a journalist over to your championships ;) Crazy world :D

NPC Sports will broadcast from 3.00 - 6.00 & 8.00 PM ET and tomorrow from 3.00 PM ET.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
USA is clueless in handling figure skating coverage. All this time wasted looking and listening at talking heads. Right now they are re-airing the SD of Davis/White.

It's beginning to look like only the final group of pairs will be broadcasted. So pathetic! :disapp:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
USA is clueless in handling figure skating coverage. All this time wasted looking and listening at talking heads. Right now they are re-airing the SD of Davis/White.

They should take a page out of the USA gymnastics book. Post the skates in hi def to YouTube after each team goes.

gold12345

Medalist
With Denney/Frazier nearly matching Scimeca/Knierim in score I'm worried for Alexa and Chris with all the teams still ahead of them

Me too :( D/F would never score that close to a clean (or even a not completely clean) S/K internationally. Not sure what USFS is thinking. Perhaps leaving room for Denney/Coughlin. Sigh.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So sad! Alexa & Chris are my favorite US pair and now I may not even get to see their program. :cry:

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
well, SaraM, I'm really thankful for your Link.
Now, I can watch the pathetic NBC coverage just like everybody else! :laugh: