Senior Pairs FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs FS

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
So sad! Alexa & Chris are my favorite US pair and now I may not even get to see their program. :cry:

Assuming Castelli/Shnapir make it since they're so far ahead already...The range from 2 to 5 was less than 2 points so there is still a chance

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
oh gosh now theyre showing castelli and shnapirs sp again.... will we even get to see the warm up?

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This really is insulting. An Olympic year even you would think they would show the last two groups. :no:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
*sigh* Is it dumb to hope that maybe NBC will air the LP of Alexa/Chris during the 6 minute warmup? I won't hold my breath!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
UGH!!! Another re-air . . . this time the SP of Marissa/Simon. :bang:

LOL, I'm beginning to sound like my dad, but really this is the way skating was covered in the US for years and years. Actually we used to get the top three or four performances from each discipline and that's all, folks!

Sigh, I miss Wide World of Sports.

kappa_1

On the Ice
Anyone else thinks that Shnapir just kind of sleepwalks through the programs? Or am I missing something here?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
*sigh* Is it dumb to hope that maybe NBC will air the LP of Alexa/Chris during the 6 minute warmup? I won't hold my breath!

I imagine if they end up in 2nd they'll air it sometime during one of the other disciplines

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
so convenient for posting here that they keep on having commercial breaks every 2 minutes!!! :bang:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I guess according to NBC the teams from the last group don't even exist. S/K lead yet you wouldn't know it from these morons.

gold12345

Medalist
With Scimeca/Knierim less than 2 pts out of 2nd place, a clean LP from them should put them in serious contention to make the Olympic team. It's completely ridiculous that NBC has spent nearly the first half hour of this broadcast NOT talking about the pairs LP.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are you EFFING KIDDING ME???!!! NBC just aired 1 jumping pass and 1 throw jump of Alexa and Chris and that's it! They stated they skated a personal best too. NBC, I fcuking HATE you!!! :scowl::disapp:

I hope Alexa and Chris win, so the producers of this broadcast are exposed for the complete morons that they are. :bang:

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Anyone else thinks that Shnapir just kind of sleepwalks through the programs? Or am I missing something here?

Well, I called them "1 baby-long-throwing athlete" but I have to admit they really improved. Santana is a good music for them.
How was that lift marked? Him lifting her off her feet and all?

LOL on Scott Hamilton obviously thinking that Michael Weiss stepped on "his territory" yesterday: He's screaming "HUUUUGE!" louder than ever! ;)

sweetskates1

Medalist
Marissa and Simon were incredible during the SP. I am so happy they showed it, especially since they may still have a meltdown in the FS - but I do not think so this time.

Scimeca/Knierim are my favorite US pair now. I am looking forward to seeing their FS on YouTube.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
1+1+1 jump combo for John Coughlin. Out of synch spins. Scratchy on the throw 3flip. Everything looks very labored as usual with these two. UH OH!