Senior Pairs FS | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs FS

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Start Order: http://www.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2014/2014_us_fs_champs/results.html

1 11:42AM Jessica Noelle Calalang, DuPage FSC/ Zack Sidhu, Las Vegas FSC 11 51.19
2 11:51AM Lindsay Davis, All Year FSC/ Rockne Brubaker, All Year FSC 10 54.14
3 12:00PM Jessica Pfund, Broadmoor SC/ AJ Reiss, Los Angeles FSC 9 55.16
4 12:09PM Alexandria Shaughnessy, SC Of Boston / James Morgan, SC Of Boston 12 48.45
5 2:42PM Alexa Scimeca, DuPage FSC / Christopher Knierim, Broadmoor SC 5 64.68
6 2:51PM Haven Denney, Panthers FSC / Brandon Frazier, All Year FSC 8 59.52
7 3:00PM Tarah Kayne, Southwest Florida FSC / Danny O'Shea, Skokie Valley SC 7 61.48
8 3:09PM Gretchen Donlan, SC Of Boston / Andrew Speroff, SC Of Boston 6 61.70
9 3:25PM Caydee Denney, Broadmoor SC / John Coughlin, Kansas City FSC 4 65.40
10 3:34PM DeeDee Leng, DuPage FSC / Timothy LeDuc, Eastern Iowa FSC 3 66.40
11 3:43PM Marissa Castelli, SC Of Boston / Simon Shnapir, SC Of Boston 1 73.13
12 3:52PM Felicia Zhang, SC of New York / Nathan Bartholomay, Southwest Florida FSC 2 66.50

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
this will be good; I need to start paying more attention to these teams; I just can't seem to get into them like past pairs like you knew Inoue and Baldwin or you could idnetify with the Carruthers, Meno and Sand or Tai and Randy and most of these are before my time but now the names kind of look familiar but some with different partners and no one has distinguished themselves really asa the balletic or gutsy balls out skater like Carla and Rocky or whatever. They are like pablum - I also don't think these skaters are medal worthy at the olympics but their scores suggest differently I would suggest they appear to be in the running with Canada, russia 2 and 3, Italy and the Chinese but I am hoping it is extreme inflation because I do not find the skating skills and artistry equivalent to the top two tiers of world skating (top being V and T and S and S and maybe P and T followed by the next group of Canadians, italian, Chinese. They might be considered with the French

SubRosa

I love Lussi
Final Flight
Country
Canada
Is there Backstage Live coverage for this event? i haven't been able to find it today.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
So the last two groups in pairs starts in 15 min. IN is not showing ut since it will be on nbc. Can some kind soul tell us outside u.s when the broadcast starts on nbc and provide a streaming link?? Anyone wanna do play by plays?

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
So the last two groups in pairs starts in 15 min. IN is not showing ut since it will be on nbc. Can some kind soul tell us outside u.s when the broadcast starts on nbc and provide a streaming link?? Anyone wanna do play by plays?

I'd also like to extend the invitation to all those who don't necessarily consider themselves kind souls!!! :p
We can use all the help we can get! ;)

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why didn't the IN show at least two of the Pairs team before NBC went on the air instead of leaving the air 40 minutes ago? If Scimeca/Knierm have the skate of their lives and make the Olympic team NBC and IN are going to look like jackasses.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
I'd also like to extend the invitation to all those who don't necessarily consider themselves kind souls!!! :p
We can use all the help we can get! ;)

hahah frenchie glad to have you here tonight! awesome that a fellow european is gonna pull an all nighter like me ;)

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Why didn't the IN show at least two of the Pairs team before NBC went on the air instead of leaving the air 40 minutes ago? If Scimeca/Knierm have the skate of their lives and make the Olympic team NBC and IN are going to look like jackasses.

IN is crap, cant believe i paied for this and cant watch it live!! but i do believe nbc will air the second to last group now, starting with alexa and chris? or am i wrong??

edit: never mind thank you musket for the info!

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
hahah frenchie glad to have you here tonight! awesome that a fellow european is gonna pull an all nighter like me ;)
... depends if we can get a stream! I might just drop from my chair without a picture to keep my frail little mind busy! :popcorn:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
IN is crap, cant believe i paied for this and cant watch it live!! but i do believe nbc will air the second to last group now, starting with alexa and chris? or am i wrong??

edit: never mind thank you musket for the info!
No Chris and Alexa are skating right about now.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Wow if they land everything they have a chance.

The did. they had a skate of theyre life and neither IN or NBC aired it,,,they might be going and we dont get to see them skate. lol great coverage..

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The did. they had a skate of theyre life and neither IN or NBC aired it,,,they might be going and we dont get to see them skate. lol great coverage..

NBC BETTER air this when the broadcast comes on at 3:00. These two can win the championship with a clean skate! They have so much talent!! :love: