Senior Pairs FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs FS

Gumdrops

Rinkside
I think S&K will be a better bet for the future of US Pairs than either of C&S or D&C, though I do like C&S.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Marissa Castelli/Simon Shnapir

Music: James Bond/Skyfall

She's in black dress. He's in white shirt, tie and gun holsters

3Tw - good height
3T - she doubled
4STh - hard fall
FCCoSp
ChSq
3S - hung on, but landed
RLi
3STh - stepout
BoDs
PCoSp
Li
Li

Some mistakes, she looks relieved and he nods. Probably enough to stay top 2, maybe even 1st with their lead

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wouldn't be surprised to see this LP score place behind Alexa and Chris, but they may be helped from their SP lead.

emma

Record Breaker
Sky Fall is great for skating, and this is a really nicely constructed program. Too bad for the double jump, fall on quad sal....but, I enjoyed that a lot

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
One thing is still very clear. The US pairs are only good for like 8th or 9th place in the world at best.

Gumdrops

Rinkside
Z&B are a nice team, but their elements are kinda tiny.

So glad C&S won even with that laughable score.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
An utter joke of a score for Marissa and Simon that helps them maintain their lead. These performances would be like 20 points lower in Sochi. It's hysterical!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Felicia and Nathan are having a pretty dream skate for them. It wouldn't surprise me if they still get robbed though. This championship is rigged methinks.

shanm

Rinkside
Felicia and Nathan are having a pretty dream skate for them. It wouldn't surprise me if they still get robbed though. This championship is rigged methinks.
They can win on execution, not on difficulty. Don't be surprised if it finishes third.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Felicia Zhang/Nathan Bartholomay

Music: Les Miserables

She's in red/blue dress.He's in blue pants, white shirt and red sash

3Tw
3T - solid
3FTh - clean, but smallish
BoDs
PCoSp
FCCoSp - unison fine
ChSq
2A+2A+SEQ
Li
3STh - nice
Li
Li

Wow, clean skate. They can't believe it! Wonder whether they'll go in 1st or judges will dare to put them in 3rd to hold D/C up?