Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Post videos here.

#TeamAUS

Post videos here.

If anyone finds a video of any skater/couple from any of the disciplines, please post here.

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Why are there absolutely no videos avaible posted on the internet??? I don't see how I'm supposed get hold of the performances elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post
    Why are there absolutely no videos avaible posted on the internet??? I don't see how I'm supposed get hold of the performances elsewhere.
    +1!

Custom Title
    I find it hard to believe CTV/TSN would block the nationals' vids from being put up especially since this year's Skate Canada is up. Though that might be other feeds. Last year's nationals' vids still are no where to be found. Skating moving to TSN has been really annoying. CTV is only doing a 'recap' episode this year. I bet we only get the gold medal performances and highlights of the other medallists.

And, yet, CBC live streamed the team announcement press conference. What did TSN live stream? Nothing at all.

I missed most of Friday's coverage and parts of Saturday's too. Now I'm out of luck :(

This is 2014 not 2002. Good online coverage should be an integral part of the coverage of an event like Nationals. Not making the videos available online after the event is doing a disservice to the athletes and the sport.

Custom Title
    That's what I think too. I could understand them blocking the videos until the coverage is completed (thus still encouraging people to subscribe to their station) but also allowing other fans to see the skaters and maintain interest in the sport once they no longer to need to protect their advertisers. It's not like the fluff pieces are making it or all the interviews. It's still 'better' to watch the competition on TV then piecemeal over YouTube.

On the Ice
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/42601450

You can find many of the early flights here. Just keep clicking MORE VIDEOS at the bottom of the right-hand column, and scrolling down

On the Ice
    No videos? Someone please post!

Custom Title

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by blackswanphoto View Post
    Thank you! Will u be posting them all?

“Our blade takes us in the most amazing places.” skatingfan4ever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackswanphoto View Post
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm also looking for Chan's FS. Hopefully someone will post it soon. I'm shocked that there are so few videos online right now. Other years it's been a lot easier to find them. Why is it so difficult this year? Maybe they're waiting until Nationals are officially over?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan4ever View Post
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm also looking for Chan's FS. Hopefully someone will post it soon. I'm shocked that there are so few videos online right now. Other years it's been a lot easier to find them. Why is it so difficult this year? Maybe they're waiting until Nationals are officially over?
    I share your pain - don't know whats gong on re the lack of videos other than u stream which of course doesn't have the final flights. I too would like to see Chans free skate but also Reynolds and Firus and Weaver/Poje and Islam/Mitchell - if you find any can you direct me to them using this thread and I promise to reciprocate! thanks!

“Our blade takes us in the most amazing places.” skatingfan4ever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gottadance View Post
    I share your pain - don't know whats gong on re the lack of videos other than u stream which of course doesn't have the final flights. I too would like to see Chans free skate but also Reynolds and Firus and Weaver/Poje and Islam/Mitchell - if you find any can you direct me to them using this thread and I promise to reciprocate! thanks!
    How did we survive before the internet? I never even dreamed of watching programs from another country's Nationals before 2008, but now I can't imagine not doing it.

For now, Kaetlyn's SP and LP.

Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    For now, Kaetlyn's SP and LP.
    Thank you so much!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast