Senior Men's FS - 2014 U.S. Nationals in Boston | Golden Skate

Senior Men's FS - 2014 U.S. Nationals in Boston

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Senior Men's FS - 2014 U.S. Nationals in Boston

Start time: Jan 12, 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Venue: TD Garden

NBC live coverage from 3 to 5 pm ET (check your local listings).

Start order/Results page:

<01> 1:12PM Daniel Raad, Southwest Florida FSC
<02> 1:20PM Scott Dyer, Brooklyn FSC of Ohio
<03> 1:29PM Robert Przepioski, Rochester FSC
<04> 1:37PM Philip Warren, All Year FSC

<05> 1:53PM Timothy Dolensky, Atlanta FSC
<06> 2:01PM Keegan Messing, Alaska Assoc of Figure Skaters
<07> 2:10PM Sean Rabbitt, Glacier Falls FSC
<08> 2:18PM Stephen Carriere, SC Of Boston

<09> 3:09PM Lukas Kaugars, Broadmoor SC
<10> 3:17PM Grant Hochstein, SC of New York
<11> 3:26PM Douglas Razzano, Coyotes SC of Arizona
<12> 3:34PM Brandon Mroz, Broadmoor SC
<13> 3:43PM Ross Miner, SC Of Boston

<14> 3:58PM Joshua Farris, Broadmoor SC
<15> 4:07PM Max Aaron, Broadmoor SC
<16> 4:15PM Adam Rippon, SC of New York
<17> 4:24PM Jason Brown, Skokie Valley SC
<18> 4:32PM Richard Dornbush, All Year FSC
<19> 4:41PM Jeremy Abbott, Detroit SC​

7:10 pm, Sun Jan 12:
Press conference for announcement of 2014 Olympic Figure Skating Team for Men's discipline and Team Event.
IceNetwork will cover the presser. No subscription required.​

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am just going to squeeze in Jason before I have to dash to work. It's going to be agony not knowing the result.

dardar1126

On the Ice

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Wow, Eladola did ask if anybody was KIND enough. Geez. Frenchie I don't know how old you are but some of us are quite old and didn't grow up in the computer age. We try hard but sometimes just don't understand how to do this and no matter how hard we try, some of us will never be tech savvy. So if you have a link......you could be kind enough to share it? Just sayin'

... I think you got me wrong:
I wasn't answering to Eladola, I was adding my own plea: I, too, would love someone to tell me of a stream. But I'm afraid there is none.
So I thought I'd ask if maybe there was someone watching the IN and with the tech savvyness to create a stream.
I myself am not tech savvy enough to do so.
Why you would immediately assume that I'd be aggressive and rude towards Eladola is beyond me.
And it's groundlessly aggressive and rude towards me. :disagree:
Just sayin

amusedstranger

Rinkside
Is there anyone who is watching who could do PBP? I'm about to leave and will be unable to watch but I'd love to know what's happening!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Is there anyone who is watching who could do PBP? I'm about to leave and will be unable to watch but I'd love to know what's happening!

Twitter inevitably has play by play.

For those unfamiliar with Twitter:
  • Go to search.twitter.com
  • Type the following hashtag into the search box:
    #Boston2014
  • You then can choose to see Top tweets or All tweets.

You're welcome. ;)

Frenchie

Medalist
Thanks Golden411. I found this link looking around at twitter and going to Ashleys page.
http://q.usatoday.com/2014/01/12/sochi-olympics-ashley-wagner-reaction/

So obviously you have been here and thus have read my reply.
It's eating at me that you haven't even bothered to apologize yet.
To say "My bad, sorry for misinterpreting" would seem to me like a matter of course.
It would drive me crazy if I were in your situation to ignore the most basic courtesy and just sit on it.

badknees

Medalist
... I think you got me wrong:
I wasn't answering to Eladola, I was adding my own plea: I, too, would love someone to tell me of a stream. But I'm afraid there is none.
So I thought I'd ask if maybe there was someone watching the IN and with the tech savvyness to create a stream.
I myself am not tech savvy enough to do so.
Why you would immediately assume that I'd be aggressive and rude towards Eladola is beyond me.
And it's groundlessly aggressive and rude towards me. :disagree:
Just sayin

Wow, I truly apologize Frenchie. You are right, I read your post entirely wrong. When I went back and read it again, I then saw what you were really saying. I am so sorry. This is so like email, where one really needs to put their response in the draft folder and go back and read it again in 2 hrs. I have done that many times and most always end up deleting my draft response or changing it. I think I will go back to my usual way of not responding to any post that I interpret as negative. It's best to let that kind of post alone because it can just get you into trouble, especially if you interpret it wrong as I did.

Please except my apologies.

I would think that IN would definitely block any attempt to create a stream for their site. I am afraid to even share my password because it says in their rules that you can lose your membership for that.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
http://livetvcafe.net/video/8XBK9SMHGS9U/ nbc stream, they will show the last group stream nr 2 working

Thanks SaraM. If this works you are my hero tonight. Even if it doesn't I love you for finding and posting a link. It's weird that it's so hard to follow US championships compared to Russian, Japanese and many European nationals. Isn't there anyone here who can do pbp? Lots of American members on this board. Please!

Frenchie

Medalist
thanks.
I realized afterwards when reading my post again "through your eyes" that my "*cough*" could be interpreted as "duh!" when I meant to say "let's keep this on the down low" (I thought it would be theoretically possible to re-transmit whatever I'm seeing on my computer screen with something like "livestream", but then again, I'm not good at that stuff... I just know it's not really "permitted", hence the *cough*)
The thing with emails and letting them rest is even truer when it's not your mother tongue...
anyway, sorry for my harsh reaction, and I'm glad we sorted this out Enjoy the Men's FS :)

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
As I dont know much of what's happening in Boston I just want to say I'm glad that Frenchie an badknees are now friends :)

Stephen Carriere is in the lead with 203.25 and Keegan Messing in second with 197.45.