Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Men's FS - 2014 U.S. Nationals in Boston

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
    ... I think you got me wrong:
    I wasn't answering to Eladola, I was adding my own plea: I, too, would love someone to tell me of a stream. But I'm afraid there is none.
    So I thought I'd ask if maybe there was someone watching the IN and with the tech savvyness to create a stream.
    I myself am not tech savvy enough to do so.
    Why you would immediately assume that I'd be aggressive and rude towards Eladola is beyond me.
    And it's groundlessly aggressive and rude towards me.
    Just sayin
    Wow, I truly apologize Frenchie. You are right, I read your post entirely wrong. When I went back and read it again, I then saw what you were really saying. I am so sorry. This is so like email, where one really needs to put their response in the draft folder and go back and read it again in 2 hrs. I have done that many times and most always end up deleting my draft response or changing it. I think I will go back to my usual way of not responding to any post that I interpret as negative. It's best to let that kind of post alone because it can just get you into trouble, especially if you interpret it wrong as I did.

Please except my apologies.

I would think that IN would definitely block any attempt to create a stream for their site. I am afraid to even share my password because it says in their rules that you can lose your membership for that.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraM View Post
    http://livetvcafe.net/video/8XBK9SMHGS9U/ nbc stream, they will show the last group stream nr 2 working
    Thanks SaraM. If this works you are my hero tonight. Even if it doesn't I love you for finding and posting a link. It's weird that it's so hard to follow US championships compared to Russian, Japanese and many European nationals. Isn't there anyone here who can do pbp? Lots of American members on this board. Please!

I'm gonna Customize the CRAP out of this Title!!! Frenchie's Avatar
    thanks.
    I realized afterwards when reading my post again "through your eyes" that my "*cough*" could be interpreted as "duh!" when I meant to say "let's keep this on the down low" (I thought it would be theoretically possible to re-transmit whatever I'm seeing on my computer screen with something like "livestream", but then again, I'm not good at that stuff... I just know it's not really "permitted", hence the *cough*)
    The thing with emails and letting them rest is even truer when it's not your mother tongue...
    anyway, sorry for my harsh reaction, and I'm glad we sorted this out Enjoy the Men's FS

As I dont know much of what's happening in Boston I just want to say I'm glad that Frenchie an badknees are now friends

Stephen Carriere is in the lead with 203.25 and Keegan Messing in second with 197.45.

Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    Thanks SaraM. If this works you are my hero tonight. Even if it doesn't I love you for finding and posting a link.

I'm gonna Customize the CRAP out of this Title!!! Frenchie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    As I dont know much of what's happening in Boston I just want to say I'm glad that Frenchie an badknees are now friends

Stephen Carriere is in the lead with 203.25 and Keehan Meesing in second with 197.45.

Well, then we succeeded in our attempt to keep you entertained while waiting!
    Enjoy NBC which is starting now

Hej SaraM!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
    So obviously you have been here and thus have read my reply.
    It's eating at me that you haven't even bothered to apologize yet.
    To say "My bad, sorry for misinterpreting" would seem to me like a matter of course.
    It would drive me crazy if I were in your situation to ignore the most basic courtesy and just sit on it.
    Good heavens. I'm sorry I was late with my apology. I was looking around at Twitter and then came back in to GoldenSkate and posted my reply to Golden411 with the twitter link I found. This reply to me was further up the screen and I was scrolling down, not up at that time. I also had to go outside and move the hose from one bush to the next and my son showed up and was knocking at the garage door that I had left locked. And, GoldenSkate forums is certainly having their problems with this site. Just now, in trying to respond to you it took a full 4 minutes to load, then booted me out and I had to log in again.

So, now my apologies for a late apology. But please, don't let anything about a forum, where you are talking with people you don't even know, where response time is slow because folks are in and out, eat at you or drive you crazy. And now, I'm even later posting this because I was talking with my son.

Pity that NBC is only showing the penultimate flight and onwards...

Custom Title
    Watching Kaugars - what do you guys think of him?

This event has been so exciting already lets see what the men will bring!

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Lukas Kaugars

Music: Dracula; Interview with the Vampire; Red Violin

He's in black pants, dark red velvet vest over white shirt

3Lz+3T - very solid
    2A
    3Lo - delayed rotation, fall
    CCSp - bit strained positions
    3S
    StSq
    3F+2T - hangs on
    1Lz
    CCoSp
    3F - fall
    ChSt
    2A
    FSSp - bit slow

Custom Title
    SaraM, thankyou for the stream, but it's not working! I press play, get the little loading circle, then it goes back to showing hte play triangle...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetskates1 View Post
    Watching Kaugars - what do you guys think of him?
    Love him!

Custom Title
    I really liked him too!

Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Love him!

I can't have access to the stream page, it says me that there is a connection problem (from what I can understand, the reason is probably "excessive load")

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast