Senior Men's FS - 2014 U.S. Nationals in Boston | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's FS - 2014 U.S. Nationals in Boston

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
As I dont know much of what's happening in Boston I just want to say I'm glad that Frenchie an badknees are now friends :)

Stephen Carriere is in the lead with 203.25 and Keehan Meesing in second with 197.45.

:laugh:
Well, then we succeeded in our attempt to keep you entertained while waiting! ;)
Enjoy NBC which is starting now :)

Hej SaraM! :)

badknees

Medalist
So obviously you have been here and thus have read my reply.
It's eating at me that you haven't even bothered to apologize yet.
To say "My bad, sorry for misinterpreting" would seem to me like a matter of course.
It would drive me crazy if I were in your situation to ignore the most basic courtesy and just sit on it.

Good heavens. I'm sorry I was late with my apology. I was looking around at Twitter and then came back in to GoldenSkate and posted my reply to Golden411 with the twitter link I found. This reply to me was further up the screen and I was scrolling down, not up at that time. I also had to go outside and move the hose from one bush to the next and my son showed up and was knocking at the garage door that I had left locked. And, GoldenSkate forums is certainly having their problems with this site. Just now, in trying to respond to you it took a full 4 minutes to load, then booted me out and I had to log in again.

So, now my apologies for a late apology. But please, don't let anything about a forum, where you are talking with people you don't even know, where response time is slow because folks are in and out, eat at you or drive you crazy. And now, I'm even later posting this because I was talking with my son.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
This event has been so exciting already lets see what the men will bring!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Lukas Kaugars

Music: Dracula; Interview with the Vampire; Red Violin

He's in black pants, dark red velvet vest over white shirt

3Lz+3T - very solid
2A
3Lo - delayed rotation, fall
CCSp - bit strained positions
3S
StSq
3F+2T - hangs on
1Lz
CCoSp
3F - fall
ChSt
2A
FSSp - bit slow

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
SaraM, thankyou for the stream, but it's not working! I press play, get the little loading circle, then it goes back to showing hte play triangle...

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I can't have access to the stream page, it says me that there is a connection problem :confused: (from what I can understand, the reason is probably "excessive load")

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Grant Hochstein

Music: Tribute to Michelle Kwan's "Rachmaninov", "Song of the Black Swan"

Black pants, grey ombre draped shirt

4T - UR
3A - hard fall
3F+2T - tano on 2T
CCSp
StSq
3Lz - stepout
FSSp
3F
3Lo - stepout
ChSt
3Lz+2T
3T+1T+1Lo
CCoSp

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I can't access the stream page, it says me that there is a connection problem :confused: (from what I can understand, the reason is probably "excessive load")

I can't see it either. Love that a poster from Denmark is doing pbp :) Kudos to always reliable sequinsgalore!

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
SaraM, thankyou for the stream, but it's not working! I press play, get the little loading circle, then it goes back to showing hte play triangle...

did you choose stream nr 2?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Douglas Razzano

Music: Turandot

Black pants, white shiny satin shirt w/ black trims

3A - solid
4T - twofooted, stepout
3Lz
FSSp
CCSp
StSq
3A - hangs on, no combo
3T+3T
3S - nice entry
3Lo
ChStSq
2A+2T+2Lo
CCoSp

He fistpumps many times...

Sabrina

Record Breaker
The live cafe does not work! That's it! Thank you for writing down the content. I really want Jason to skate well and qualify. He is amazing even without quadruples.