Senior Men's FS - 2014 U.S. Nationals in Boston | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's FS - 2014 U.S. Nationals in Boston

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Go Jeremy!!!! Way to fight through it! Go congrats!! Just love this program of his. I hope he goes on to choreograph like Buttle.
On a different note, the USFSA wouldn't pull a fast one and send Max instead of Jason to Sochi, would they???

I don't think they have a legitimate reason to put Max over Jason.

Jason's eyes are still red from crying.

sweetskates1

Medalist
THANK YOU Jeremy! I started getting teary-eyed as soon as he landed that quad. I love Jason but Jeremy just beat everyone including him - and Olympic medal of any color is a huge possibility now.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Jason wins the FS, but 174.41 is enough to put Jeremy in first and (most likely) onto the team.

Ashley talking to a teary Jason. Aw.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Rippon seems to pick always early in the season, I thought his Gp programs were really worthy to be in Olys.
Happy for Brown, well deserved!
But Jeremy!:yay::clap:

Becki

Medalist
Jason wins the FS, but 174.41 is enough to put Jeremy in first and (most likely) onto the team.

Ashley talking to a teary Jason. Aw.

Jason is going to the Olympics. :D But his score seems awfully high for a quad-less program. But w/e I like Jason :D

ranjake

Final Flight
Really happy for Jeremy. Never would have imagined this. Would LOVE Jason and Jeremy as our team.

FS_rrb

On the Ice
People say Jason isn't as fast as the other men so has anyone seen him person. Does he look faster in person?

I saw Jason live in the TEB last November. I don't remember him being one of the fastest but he had decent speed throughout his programs and his performance were definitely the most engaging (along with Yuzu's SP, probably). Overall, I didn't get the impression that he was particularly slow, I would say average speed. Nevertheless, to be honest I didn't notice extremely big differences in terms of speed between the top skaters, and I saw Han Yan, Jason Brown, Yuzuru Hanyu and Patrick Chan one after another, That was the only time I saw figure skating live, though, I would need to go to more events to be able to judge more objectively.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Congrats Jeremy! :) My fav US men, Soundsd like Jason killed his FS program, can't wait for the clips!! I am much more excited about this team than the ladies, and sooo happy Jeremy finally did it and his last 4 years perseverance finally paid off. I'd love him to podium at Sochi, it is tough but not out of the question at his best. The international judges love him too, if he deliver clean skates. One of the few genuinely artistic men out there! love love love!!!

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
nbc just said mirai was sending a complaint about not being on the team something..!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I'm in heaven. Jeremy US champion for 4th time. I've been a fan of him for 6 years now in his ups and downs. Actually too many downs :laugh: I'm so happy for him reaching his goal to go to Sochi representing his country. He will be a great team member. Super happy for Jason as well :yay: Love that these guys are lucky to have lovely female coaches they seem close to. Yuka and Kori :clap:

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I'm in heaven. Jeremy US champion for 4th time. I've been a fan of him for 6 years now in his ups and downs. Actually too many downs :laugh: I'm so happy for him reaching his goal to go to Sochi representing his country. He will be a great team member. Super happy for Jason as well :yay: Love that these guys are lucky to have lovely female coaches they seem close to. Yuka and Kori :clap:

I agree with everything you say!!! So happy!

Sabrina

Record Breaker
OMG! I am so thrilled by Jason's program. I think I've seen it a hundred times on you tube, but this evening he was electrifying. What a healthy mind he has?! So gorgeous. His musicality, amazing stretching, technical skills....amazing All the other programs were like ghosts in comparison. A. Rippon has similar quality but was off today. I'm also happy for Jeremy, he deserved it...after such a wonderful career.