Skate Canada Site | Golden Skate

Skate Canada Site

Sackie

Medalist
What is going on with the Skate Canada site. During any compititons there is no way to access any results. And it also takes a long time to find the results even after the comp is over. The first two groups of the ladies free are done but there is no way to find the result. The page just won't load!

Kirk

Rinkside
I thought it was just my mobile but apparently there is something wrong on their website.
I really do not understand this sort of mishap after all the years now especially during the oly season.

SubRosa

I love Lussi
Final Flight
Country
Canada
So far today I haven't had many problems with the Skate Canada results page. I have the protocols up for the ladies right now, plus the live men's results seem to be rolling in without any glitches. I'm afraid to touch either page lest they disappear on me!

Argh, nevermind. The men's results just crashed for me.

And now its back . . .

Hello Skate Canada. Upgrade your server already.

Scout

Final Flight
What is going on with the Skate Canada site. During any compititons there is no way to access any results. And it also takes a long time to find the results even after the comp is over. The first two groups of the ladies free are done but there is no way to find the result. The page just won't load!

FYI ~ It looks like a poster uploaded videos of the ladies long program for the first two groups in the ladies SP thread.

Sackie

Medalist
I was able to get the results form the first group of ladies before it went down for me again! But like you say Sub - it seems once you shift to a different screen it goes and doesn't always come back. I hope coverage will be better for the Olympics!

gottadance

On the Ice
I was able to get the results form the first group of ladies before it went down for me again! But like you say Sub - it seems once you shift to a different screen it goes and doesn't always come back. I hope coverage will be better for the Olympics!

Shame on Skate Canada

truly ridiculous for all thesewebsite issues and also the fact that NOBODY seems to know what is being streamed and what isn't. Its not as though Skate Canada doesnt have enough staff..........

Ice Diva

On the Ice
Shame on Skate Canada

truly ridiculous for all thesewebsite issues and also the fact that NOBODY seems to know what is being streamed and what isn't. Its not as though Skate Canada doesnt have enough staff..........

Exactly - truly inefficient. If they really want the skating fans to remain interested, then they need to overhaul their site.

deedee1

Record Breaker
since I wasn't sure where to post my question, so please allow me to do so here...
When is Skate Canada going to announce their team for Sochi? Or, they did already?

I only saw its results and didn't see any videos yet, but I am very heartbroken to know that all the skaters; Amelie, Elladj, Natasha/Mervin and Piper/Paul whom I rooted for very much to do well at this C-Nats, are likely to miss the Games by only one placement...:cry::cry:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
since I wasn't sure where to post my question, so please allow me to do so here...
When is Skate Canada going to announce their team for Sochi? Or, they did already?

Hi, deedee.

OLYMPIC ANNOUNCEMENT
On Sunday, January 12 at the conclusion of the senior events, Skate Canada will nominate the 17 member Olympic figure skating team to the Canadian Olympic Committee (COC) for selection to represent Canada at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia.

Apparently the time of the announcement will be noon (today), according to a tweet yesterday from the venue for Canadian Nats.

(The gala is scheduled from 2:25 - 4:40 pm today.)

deedee1

Record Breaker
Thanks a lot, golden, for all your updates and follow-ups everyday, and for being always nice to everyone including me! :)