2014 Euros - share your un-geoblocked live stream links here! | Golden Skate

2014 Euros - share your un-geoblocked live stream links here!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

islandpaddler

On the Ice
Country
US-Virgin-Islands
Thanks for these. I had to uninstall my malawarebytes program to see them but if you're not getting viruses I'm sure they're fine.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thanks for these. I had to uninstall my malawarebytes program to see them but if you're not getting viruses I'm sure they're fine.

They're fine as far as I know, but the thing that gets on my wick is the pop-up adverts.

I've already posted this in the Men's SP thread, and probably should have added it to this thread as well.

The first 2 streams I listed froze in the middle of that routine.

Since then, the only one that's been working for me is the third one I listed, and it's the one with the fuzziest picture!

спорт-2 Stream 3

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I've already posted this in the Men's SP thread, and probably should have added it to this thread as well.

The first 2 streams I listed froze in the middle of that routine.

Since then, the only one that's been working for me is the third one I listed, and it's the one with the fuzziest picture!

спорт-2 Stream 3

CaroLiza_fan

Scratch that, I just tried them again during the ads, and all three are working again now.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OleOletv.me were a bit late in putting up any livestreams today, and there is just one so far:

спорт-2 Stream

And I apologise to any new members. When posting these links, I should have put up a warning to NOT click on anything that mentions downloading something to watch the video. These are just adverts, and should be closed.

And if a pop-up window appears when you close the ads, close it straight away.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That stream I gave earlier froze at the start of the Israeli pair. But here is another one that is working (but the quality is not as good as the other was):

спорт-2 Stream 2

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
^^ Thanks CaroLiza. The German live stream is fantastic.:rock:

You're welcome. But the credit for the German stream should really go to Rikku, who brought it to our attention in the Pairs SP thread.

Anyway, the link for today's German livestream is:

http://www.sportschau.de/av/videostreamlivestreameiskunstlaufeminbudapest106.html

Failing that, the спорт-2 link on OleOleTV is here. At the moment, it's just a placeholder. But, yesterday, the placeholder became the first stream. So, I assume the same will happen today.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just noticed I accidentally copied the link for the Pairs story rather than the link for the Pairs livestream from the sportschau website. I've fixed it now.

Sorry about that :eek::

CaroLiza_fan