Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Canadian Nationals Senior Ladies FS

Tripping on the Podium
    Great skate Kaetlyn!! I hope skate Canada sends Gabi too she was awesome!

I was sad for Amelie as she has improved so much, but not enough to catch these two.

Custom Title
    Osmond was great considering the injury! Wow! What a strong women's team we have! I guess this is Amelie's swan song.

Custom Title
    So sad for Lacoste, her FS this season is definitely Olympic caliber quality.

Tripping on the Podium
    "golden girl" can't jump 3+3 in LP LOL
    Overscored through the roof.

Feel bad for Lacoste. Interesting to see who will get the second spot for OG

Custom Title
    There is no doubt Daleman is going to Olympics. Amelie has nit had any impressive results all season. 2 years ago Sc has dumped her. 5th in the free. 3rd overall.

Custom Title
    Gotta love hater/trolls... One post and that's all you have to say???

Congrats to Katelyn on a well deserved 2nd Canadian championship - fought like a trooper through injury. Hope healing continues and you knock their socks off at Olympics!

Quote Originally Posted by blue_ice View Post

On the Ice
    Huh. Akiko Suzuki also won Nationals with no 3+3 in her LP. She also scored over 10 points HIGHER than Kaetlyn. Just sayin'.
    Kaetlyn was extraordinary tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ice View Post

Custom Title
    I am so happy for Gabrielle and Kaetlin. Both were gorgeous. It's true, Kaetlin needs at least one 3-3 in the LP. Even redo the 3T3T, but maybe a 3F 3T or better 3F3Loop...Kaetlin has a quality and joy in skating that's so rare. Good for her for coming back like this after injury. Great skating for both. Good luck in Sochi!

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8tngcanuck View Post
    Gotta love hater/trolls... One post and that's all you have to say???
    Whatever, the only reason I wrote because golden skate required to register due to high volume, before I was just a lurker. Too bad my first post was negative. I hope Osmond can jump in Olympics, because double-doubles are only good for Tim Hortons. I give credit to other girls who weren't afraid to attempt 3+3

Custom Title
    I believe triple flip/triple toe will be in place of the triple flip/ double toe. That's what she did in a summer competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    I am so happy for Gabrielle and Kaetlin. Both were gorgeous. It's true, Kaetlin needs at least one 3-3 in the LP. Even redo the 3T3T, but maybe a 3F 3T or better 3F3Loop...Kaetlin has a quality and joy in skating that's so rare. Good for her for coming back like this after injury. Great skating for both. Good luck in Sochi!

Rinkside
    If she needs to put a 3-3 in her program she has to either give up her 2axel3toe or put 3loop back in. But would be great if she can go for it!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by kerufin View Post
    If she needs to put a 3-3 in her program she has to either give up her 2axel3toe or put 3loop back in. But would be great if she can go for it!
    I know it's more difficult, but why should she drop 2A3T if she does something like 3F3Tin the same program? Is it not allowed or it's just too difficult?

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    I know it's more difficult, but why should she drop 2A3T if she does something like 3F3Tin the same program? Is it not allowed or it's just too difficult?
    She already has two 3T in her program right now so she just can't put a third one without changing other elements.

Custom Title
    Osmond should change the second double axel to a triple flip if she hasn't done it twice already. It doesn't matter really if she does a 2A 3T or3T3T as it still comes out the same jump content.

Custom Title
    I am really gutted for Lacoste. I hope she at least goes to 4C and leaves on a good performance there.

Still, liking Osmond and Daleman (and Mallet). I think those 3 could form a nice rivalry in the next quad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast