Thread: Mrs. P

Rinkside

Mrs. P

Please clear your inbox which is full so that u can receive PM's

Quote Originally Posted by tasha555 View Post
    Please clear your inbox which is full so that u can receive PM's
    Mrs. P is busy stalking ice dancer autographs! Please dont disturb the hunter!

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    You should have seen me running after Mirai shouting 'Mirai!!' as Ashley Wagner looked on pityingly.

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    You should have seen me running after Mirai shouting 'Mirai!!' as Ashley Wagner looked on pityingly.
    LOL, hope that all the "prey" were successfully "cornered."

And I hope that everyone had a good time at the GS dinner. The news from Sunday alone would have given you too much to discuss at one sitting. Oh, to have been a fly on the wall ...

You know what is funny? At these types of gatherings, as well as at dinner with other friends I know and see only at skating events, some folk like to talk skating while others such as me want to escape the stress and emotional roller coaster of the event and talk about other things. And there is so little time it seems to have long leasurely dinners...so much is going on.....and then, Poof...nine days have past.....and we all go home.....I am hoping that we can do a better job of making time together at Greensboro. And the schedule allows that.

Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    LOL, hope that all the "prey" were successfully "cornered."

And I hope that everyone had a good time at the GS dinner. The news from Sunday alone would have given you too much to discuss at one sitting. Oh, to have been a fly on the wall ...

You know what is funny? At these types of gatherings, as well as at dinner with other friends I know and see only at skating events, some folk like to talk skating while others such as me want to escape the stress and emotional roller coaster of the event and talk about other things. And there is so little time it seems to have long leasurely dinners...so much is going on.....and then, Poof...nine days have past.....and we all go home.....I am hoping that we can do a better job of making time together at Greensboro. And the schedule allows that.
    Yeah, that was the danger of coming in just for the senior events. It's all crammed in there! I didn't realize it would be so difficult to get everyone together. And stupid USFSA had the audacity to reschedule the autograph session in the middle of the GS meetup. Oh well.

Well it was still great to see everyone regardless even if it was only for a brief time.

Chris, this may mean I have to make the 3-hour drive to visit! I mean....why should I wait until we meet in some far-flung Eastern U.S. city? And I like Spokane.