Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: US Senior World Team announced

Custom Title
    Here is a link to the official Worlds website.

But it's early days yet so they haven't added any skater entries:

http://wfc2014.jp/english/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by mirai4life View Post
    not after that terrible LP
    Well nobody skated well at the Olympics in the Men's Long Program in the Final Group. There was no buzz in the building especially w/o Plushy pulling out of the competition. The acoustics were terrible compared to those at US Nationals. Skating last makes it harder to compete, especially after the wait is rather long from the Warmup

ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Quote Originally Posted by mirai4life View Post
    not after that terrible LP
    Still better than Abbott's double SP disaster.

US has no reliable consistent top male skater... fact

Custom Title
    shame really about the men's fs. really scraping the barrel to get someone who can do something. in this respect i support max aaron to be given the best chance since everyone had a go and all that kind of thing already

Rinkside

Who are the members of the International Committee Management Subcommittee (ICMS) anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigi13 View Post
    So Max and D/C can place third at Nationals and get the opportunity to go to Worlds but Mirai doesn't ok I see how it goes USFSA
    Does anyone know who the nine members of the International Committee Management Subcommittee (ICMS) are anyway? I don't have a copy of the 2013-14 USFSA directory - it costs $10 at usfsa.org - but I would imagine it would be easy to find in there. (Directories from previous years list not only the nine ICMS members, but also all the International Committee members.)

So far, I've been able to figure out three of the ICMS members for this season (ending June 30, 2014):

1. Anne Cammett (current Int'l Committee chair)
    2. Doug Williams (2012-13 Int'l Committee chair)
    3. Lindsey Weber (heads up the Athlete Advisory Council)

You may recognize Ms. Cammett's and Mr. Williams' names; they're also int'l judges.

Any help anyone can provide for finding out who the other six ICMS members are would be greatly appreciated!

Custom Title
    I never posted my thoughts on the Olympic Ladies Results, so I'll just take a few seconds right now to say that my Ladies Gold Medal for this Olympics goes to Carolina Kostner. That's it. Bye-bye.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2