US Senior World Team announced | Page 2 | Golden Skate

US Senior World Team announced

iaurmelloneug

Spectator
Who are the members of the International Committee Management Subcommittee (ICMS) anyway?

So Max and D/C can place third at Nationals and get the opportunity to go to Worlds but Mirai doesn't ok I see how it goes USFSA :sarcasm:

Does anyone know who the nine members of the International Committee Management Subcommittee (ICMS) are anyway? I don't have a copy of the 2013-14 USFSA directory - it costs $10 at usfsa.org - but I would imagine it would be easy to find in there. (Directories from previous years list not only the nine ICMS members, but also all the International Committee members.)

So far, I've been able to figure out three of the ICMS members for this season (ending June 30, 2014):

1. Anne Cammett (current Int'l Committee chair)
2. Doug Williams (2012-13 Int'l Committee chair)
3. Lindsey Weber (heads up the Athlete Advisory Council)

You may recognize Ms. Cammett's and Mr. Williams' names; they're also int'l judges.

Any help anyone can provide for finding out who the other six ICMS members are would be greatly appreciated!

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
I never posted my thoughts on the Olympic Ladies Results, so I'll just take a few seconds right now to say that my Ladies Gold Medal for this Olympics goes to Carolina Kostner. That's it. Bye-bye.