Practice Reports | Golden Skate

Practice Reports

Alex D

Record Breaker
Yup yup Bea and I are just enjoying an empty ice rink ;)

Carolina practised her Bolero, valentina's Programm is great!

Inga is here as well! Go girl ;)

Alex D

Record Breaker
Caro seemed to enjoy her time on the ice a lot. She die her Ave Maria in the second practice.

Still no sign of Adelina even though Bea said she saw her ;)

Lipnitskaya had an amazing performance, so far my fav. of the top skaters. She draws a heart on the ice at the end of her Programm, she just gets you with her performance ;)

Ingas music didnt play at the second, she always has bad luck :(
Tomorrow even more cheers for my fav. Skater; go girl ;)

Hardly any pairs or men in sight but most dancers.

Tanja looked so happy today, Stefano is a lucky guy ;)

Was nice meeting "old" And New faces today ;)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Men's FS Practice: https://twitter.com/Balbeska_k

Fernandez - 3Lo, 3F, 3F, 3F+2T, 3A, 3Lz, 3S, 4T, 4S, 3Lz 2foot, 3Lz+2T, 3F+1Lo+3S, 1A, 3A

Brezina - 3S, 4S+2T, 3S fall, 3F fall, 1A, 3A hand+2T

Amodio - 2A, 3A, 1A, 2S, 2S, 3S, 3Lz, 3Lz, 3F, 3Lz, 1T

Jouber t- 3F, 3S, 3F, 2S, 3S, 1A, 3A, 3T, 2T, 3T, 2T, 2T, 3T, 3T, 3T

Kovtun - 3S, 3S, 3S+3T, 3Lz+3T, 3Lz+3T, 4S+2T, 4S+2T, 3A, 4T, 1T, 4T, 4T

Voronov - 3T+3T, 1Lz, 2A, 3A+3T, 2Lz, 1A, 1Lz, 2Lz

FS_rrb

On the Ice
I guess Javi is keeping his LP, isn't he? There were rumours some weeks ago about him going back to Chaplin...

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Kostner - 1S, 2A, 2A, 3T, 3T+3T, 3T+1T, 2A

Lipnitskaia - 3F, 2A+3T, 3S, 2A+3T step out, 2A+3T+2T, 2A, 3S fall, 3Lz+3T, 2A, 3S

jiggs

On the Ice
Got there only to see the Italian ladies practice session as I didn't have more time ...

Saw Julia doing spins in the end of her session, they are absolutely insanse She seems to accelerate even more towards the end. Just Amazing! Didn't see her jump but I am sure she did well.

Carolina had a good practice, she did not do much compared to the other ladies, practicing single jumps and doing lots of edge work before she went for the triples. Didn't have any mistakes as far as I could see, flawless 2A, 3t3t, 3sal, 3l, 3f and 3lz! The short program is stunning.

Valentina had a good practice too. Saw her do several 2sal3toes but didn't see the 3-3 ... maybe I missed it. Her 3lz is enormous, but a lot of them have a scratchy landing. I wish she could use all that height and pull out a smooth landing. She would get such good GOE for that jump! She had quite a good runthrough but then fell on her 2a.

Didn't see any other skaters - sorry! Hoping to be reporting more tomorrow! Maybe someone else has notes on the other skaters? Would be very appreciated :)

Alex D

Record Breaker
Peter was working very hard on his quad today.
Valentina not as clean as yesterday, but her programs rock.
Julia triple triple and yes, her spins are crazy as hell. But dont forget Fleur please she does the same, just not in russian style ;)

Hanna and ossi amazing FD, great timings and lovely to watch how great their harmony is.

Russian ice dancers, as i told bea earlier, Victoria and Ruslan rock, so do ekaterina and ilia. Will the judges agree?
Sarah can smile again so cool. Stefan helps her a lot!

Mae tried the Axel hard today.

Much more to say but no time ;)

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I was at the Ice Dance practice alongside Bea today :)
Anna Cappellini has a new FD dress, a lot different from the previous one, it is cream-coloured with som red "puffs" here and there; his dress looked the same to me. They practiced their FD
I/K's SS are always stunning live, their speed and flow across the ice are just :jaw: their SD looked georgeus, he made a mistake in the twizzles during the runthrough but they then performed them perfectly later
S/Z looked good, R/T as always: good, but they don't have the "skating X factor" for me ;) (All the Russian couples performed their SDs)
I was also very well-impressed by C/J Swan Lake!!

bramweld

Record Breaker
I was at the Ice Dance practice alongside Bea today :)
Anna Cappellini has a new FD dress, a lot different from the previous one, it is cream-coloured with som red "puffs" here and there; his dress looked the same to me. They practiced their FD
I/K's SS are always stunning live, their speed and flow across the ice are just :jaw: their SD looked georgeus, he made a mistake in the twizzles during the runthrough but they then performed them perfectly later
S/Z looked good, R/T as always: good, but they don't have the "skating X factor" for me ;) (All the Russian couples performed their SDs)
I was also very well-impressed by C/J Swan Lake!!

Thank you for the reports. The only thing I heard about I/K was Lena's new dress. How does it compare to the pink one? I have a soft spot for that dress, it was just gorgeous.

How did the young French team of C/P look? Do they look competitive with C/J this year?

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Thank you for the reports. The only thing I heard about I/K was Lena's new dress. How does it compare to the pink one? I have a soft spot for that dress, it was just gorgeous.

How did the young French team of C/P look? Do they look competitive with C/J this year?
Oh, yes, I forgot to mention Lena's new dress :biggrin: It is quite good, for me it works better than the pink one!
C/P looked good: they performed their SD, which I do not really love (I prefer a lot their FD), but their speed and flow on the ice are very good, and they actually don't look less mature than most of the couples here! Compared to C/J: they're almost on the same level I think, but one team performed the SD and the other the FD, so the comparison is quite difficult...

Alex D

Record Breaker
G2: all on the ice to some laid back morning music.

Agata fell heavy a few times, the medics were worried but she just always stood up like it was nothing ;)

Inga looks in good shape, flip seemed to be fully rotated from the distance ;) I so hope she can put it all on the ice today!

Alex D

Record Breaker
G3

Laurine, she is so fast on the ice and in her movements. Love her Spins.
Anita congratulation to her triple sal- double toe hard work pays off ;) she tried it a lot right infront of me ;)