Gala videos 2014 US Nationals | Golden Skate

Gala videos 2014 US Nationals

loopy

Final Flight
We watched some of last year's gala last night. I sure hope IN has no commentators for the gala. Just let us watch the show! It was dreadfully and distracting. I wish they had a mute button for the talking.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We watched some of last year's gala last night. I sure hope IN has no commentators for the gala. Just let us watch the show! It was dreadfully and distracting. I wish they had a mute button for the talking.

Sadly they will probably have Sarah Hughes and that Michael Buckley guy blathering on and on just like last year.

dardar1126

On the Ice
SAT, January 18th
NBC network TV
Smuckers Skating Spectacular (exhibitions performances)
4-6p ET/3-5p CT

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
FYI local NBC affiliate in Spokane market is pre-empting Gala for boys dribbling in shorts...bummer...maybe it will be on IceNetWork....:mad:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
FYI local NBC affiliate in Spokane market is pre-empting Gala for boys dribbling in shorts...bummer...maybe it will be on IceNetWork....:mad:

Gonzaga? Seriously, they are such an overrated team. :p Sorry I can't resist. They're actually great players...but I feel they're hyped beyond their actual playing.

I rather see Jason Brown than watch Gonzaga play some second-rate team in their mid-major conference any day...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I do hate it when the commentators talk during the performances like this. Jason's currently on. Still laughing.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I love the more dance-ish style lifts in Zhang/Bartholomay's Les Mis program.

Bit of trouble with the last lift (the one that gave some awesome pics from the actual competition).

Then Nate falls while they're skating and just improvises and poses on the ice until she comes back towards him. Ha. They're adorable.

riceplate

On the Ice
Ahhhh, I'm sure the people at Hilton are happy Ashley's going to Sochi. She's so much more relaxed with that Lana del Rey program.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It was heartbreaking to watch Mirai. I'm glad they showed it. I love her Golden Pond program.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So fun to watch Max again. His exhibition was one of my faves. I know I'm in the minority, but I'm glad he's going to Worlds. (And you all know I'm a Jason uber.)