Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: Can Gracie win the gold in Sochi?

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    Because they are brain washed by the korean tv station.

Well then, tell Gracie Gold to stop waching Korean TV because her biggest idol is Yuna Kim.

I just watched Europeans on U.S. network TV. Lipnitskia, Sotnikova and Kostner all skated well. The latter two have a definite edge over Gracie in quality of movement. I think Gracie will have to go clean with others making mistakes to make the podium.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    I just watched Europeans on U.S. network TV. Lipnitskia, Sotnikova and Kostner all skated well. The latter two have a definite edge over Gracie in quality of movement. I think Gracie will have to go clean with others making mistakes to make the podium.
    I have watched too several times not that it attracted me in particular but various opinions in this forum forced me to rewatch in order to double check anything I might have lost or overlooked. Well, but my first impression didn't change much; Adelina looks great- keep up, Adelina; I always enjoy her persona on ice, but Kostner, frankly speaking, needs to buck up. I would chide her if I have to. the message is clear from Euro judges: if Kostenr plays lackluster like that in Sochi, she will be off tenth. Not that I don't appreciate her skating, I want her on the podium, if anyone ought to be on the podium, but I don't clap for her this time. As of now she is the most vulnerable. she can take podium but also at the same time can finish off 10th. She's got to show some fire.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21