Ice Dance SD - 2014 European Championships | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance SD - 2014 European Championships

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I still laugh at the irony of two skaters wearing a tux and a dance dress that cost more than any miner ever made in many many months skating to "I sold my soul to the company store."

Then again, this is Ice Dancing, so it might not be so ironic after all... ;)

Ilinykh/Katsalapov were pretty good. Solid 69+ score but looks like they missed a few levels. But alas, they should be happy with that performance.

They did skate well but the extremely high marks scream 'Sochi pre-politicking part 2.' (We've had part 1 in the Ladies SP :p)

elif

Medalist
Ilinykh/Ktasalapov got 69 at TEB against Pechalat/Bourzat. I don't think their score is too high. They have very good skating skills, good program and clean elements.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
:laugh: Dorks of the World, put your PatscheHANDchen together and clap!
Unite! Power to the Dorks!!! :)

They got lower PCS than Riazanova/Tkatchenko?!? :eek:

Kinga

Medalist
I lurved I/K short! Regal!
Oh boy, and I did not realize how hot G. Cizeron is! :love: (And so is Nikita).

But I am really sad that P/C placed so low... I really believed they could be a dark horse for top spots! I hope they can fight back in the free!

I liked the british couple too. Few glitches here and there, but that was an original program. And I liked her dress too!

I also thought that R/T did better than usually.

Carmen95

Rinkside
Ziganshina/Gazsi should have at least scored a bit higher then Riazanova/Tkatchenko!
I really love their program...

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello everyone :) I finally made home after late french classes so I can watch last group (I thought about skip these classes but my obligations mode was on...:), now my favs Anna and Luca, they are good so far and Anna's skirt moves perfectly during this dance

Carmen95

Rinkside
I just love C/L´s short dance, it´s my favourite short dance this season... and this was perfect!

Cappellini/LaNotte's skating was nice and the elements were ok but I wouldn't have scored this above I/K, who have some exceptional qualities.

Carmen95

Rinkside
0.04 points! Well, that´s really close... I think, the Free Dance will be as dramatic as this last group today... maybe more... I think everything is still open..

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
C/L are overscored for an old aging team
dont deserve PCS near I/K, luckily C/L FD is trash

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Guignard and Fabbri take the award for Music Cuts Most Horrendous.

I wonder if Fusar-Poli wields The Glare when her students screw up in practice. Just sayin'.