Ice Dance SD - 2014 European Championships | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance SD - 2014 European Championships

gmyers

Record Breaker
This is an extreme awful disaster for I/k and judges are nudging them to retire. Just a total embarrassment.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
eta

Julia and Alexiei were quite good - an entertaining catchy sd from them, I hope the will developing, when I saw them 2 seasons ago with that magnificient Rene Aubry FD I was expected fast and big developement but they are somewhat "stuck" in one place for me...I hope for good season for them and because primo - they are under Igor and secundo - they have Pina soundtrack for their FD this season (one of my favs all the time)

gmyers

Record Breaker
They did skate well but the extremely high marks scream 'Sochi pre-politicking part 2.' (We've had part 1 in the Ladies SP :p)

I/k lost. They are the losers! Some Policitcs! Can't get them above c/l. Judges want I/k gone and b/s back. Russian fed made c/l win if there's any politics. Extreme extreme embarrassment for I/k.

Capellini is what 26 ? and Lanotte is nearing his 30's
someone young, attractive and fresh like Sinitsina/Zhiganshin should hopefully pass these two next quad

Your obsession with age and skaters being 'worn out' is quite disturbing. Might wanna see a shrink about that.