Ice Dance SD - 2014 European Championships | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance SD - 2014 European Championships

I/k lost. They are the losers! Some Policitcs! Can't get them above c/l. Judges want I/k gone and b/s back. Russian fed made c/l win if there's any politics. Extreme extreme embarrassment for I/k.

Yes, I am sure that Russian Fed is placing all of their best on Bobrova/Soloviev given how 'stellar' the season has been for them and how well their FD was received. *sarcasm*

I/K won the PCS which are much easier to manipulate than the TES. And they got very high GOE as well. It's the levels that kept them behind C/L.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Your obsession with age and skaters being 'worn out' is quite disturbing. Might wanna see a shrink about that.

just saying someone attractive and beautiful talented couple like Sinitsina/Zhigashin have more potential than a long time veterans like C/L nearing their age 30's

gmyers

Record Breaker
Yes, I am sure that Russian Fed is placing all of their best on Bobrova/Soloviev given how 'stellar' the season has been for them and how well their FD was received. *sarcasm*

I/K won the PCS which are much easier to manipulate than the TES. And they got very high GOE as well. It's the levels that kept them behind C/L.

.53!!! Why if there was so much pro I/k politics wasn't the margin 2 or 3 or even 1 whole point. Sure Tes can be manipulated and it was manipulated like the pcs in favor of c/l.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
B/S's FD is a Camp Masterpiece!!! I'm hoping they keep the 80s ombre costumes but add the feathers back to them! Big Bejeweled Feathers that light up!!! I'm sure they can figure out how to incorporate the battery packs into the costumes.

:rofl:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
lets be honest B/S have terrible FD that even reverted to their old one
a big mistake because at least at nationals the bird thing FD had an improvement, too late to go back again

gmyers

Record Breaker
wait for the F/D, if they don't falter I/K has a 105+ scoring FD

It's all been established already. I/k are not going to get all their levels in the fd and couldn't even win the sd. Russia fed is not working for I/k but b/s and its just amazing I/k lost. Shows how much b/s is the team for Russia. I/k got level 2 step sequence. I/k are just awful and Russian fed are working for b/s.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
It's all been established already. I/k are not going to get all their levels in the fd and couldn't even win the sd. Russia fed is not working for I/k but b/s and its just amazing I/k lost. Shows how much b/s is the team for Russia. I/k got level 2 step sequence. I/k are just awful and Russian fed are working for b/s.

right, working for B/S with their old FD
will it give them 100+ in the FD and Team event ? not likely either

elif

Medalist
Some peoples are just loving the conspiracy theories :laugh:

Just look at the GOE. This is highest Ilinykh/Katsalapov ever got. Also every element got better GOE than Capellini/Lanotte. Look at the PCS. This is also highest ever for them. Hgher than Capellini/Lanotte at every component.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Some peoples are just loving the conspiracy theories :laugh:

Just look at the GOE. This is highest Ilinykh/Katsalapov ever got. Also every element got better GOE than Capellini/Lanotte. Look at the PCS. This is also highest ever for them. Hgher than Capellini/Lanotte at every component.

I/k still lost though? The pcs and goe was nothing because their Tes wasn't all level 3 or 4.

right, working for B/S with their old FD
will it give them 100+ in the FD and Team event ? not likely either

Well then what's going on then? There's no support for I/k here and if its not for b/a where is it? All in pairs? None in dance?

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
OK. Thanks CaroLiza_fan for not whacking my knee with a steel rod! ;)
I enjoyed a few performances, didn't enjoy some others, and didn't always find that the judges differenciated between the 2...
Sad about Zhiganshina/Gazsi not being in the top 5 for 0.56pts, but wha'ever.
Looking forward to I/K's Swan Lake (Not Black Swan as the BEsp commentator said!) and if they can stay clean.
If they do, they'll be EC.
Looking forward to C/L's FD because it's entertaining and funny, but I do believe there's a considerable difference between both pairs in terms of what points they should get.
I'm disappointed Papadakis/Cizeron were such a hot mess, and that the starting order still plays such a huge part in determining the results: Hurtado/Diaz had a great skate, got 2.21pts more than Carron/Jones in TES, but since they drew starting number 11 when C/J drew 26, they got 3.35pts less in PCS. Therefore, they're 11th and not 10th, which again will make a big difference tomorrow because that's 1 group plus ice resurfacing later. :no:

elif

Medalist
I/k still lost though? The pcs and goe was nothing because their Tes wasn't all level 3 or 4.

Only one level2 and one level3. Please. Capellini/Lanotte got two level3 too. I can't believe Ilinykh/Katsalapov got season best and still peoples finished them because they lost Capellini/Lanotte, with 0.04 point..:rolleye:

gmyers

Record Breaker
Only one level2 and one level3. Please. Capellini/Lanotte got two level3 too. I can't believe Ilinykh/Katsalapov got season best and still peoples finished them because they lost Capellini/Lanotte, with 0.04 point..:rolleye:

People were predicting a huge I/k landslide here and then they can't even win the sd. Not only that but talking about their score being Politics to win Sochi bronze! Lol.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
The starting order for the FD is out.
Great (sarcastic) - Sziganshina/Gazsi drew N°1 in their group, so they'll skate 60 minutes before the 5th ranked pair. Me not liking. :mad:
But funny that the evening will end with the Russian Nationals: all 3 Russian Pairs are last! :laugh:

Mao88

Record Breaker
SHORT DANCE - VIDEOS & RESULT

1. Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE (ITA) - 69.58 Short Dance
2. Elena ILINYKH / Nikita KATSALAPOV (RUS) - 69.54 Short Dance, 2nd Copy
3. Penny COOMES / Nicholas BUCKLAND (GBR) - 61.76 Short Dance
4. Victoria SINITSINA / Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN (RUS) - 60.63 Short Dance
5. Ekaterina RIAZANOVA / Ilia TKACHENKO (RUS) - 60.35 Short Dance, 2nd Copy
6. Julia ZLOBINA / Alexei SITNIKOV (AZE) - 59.82 Short Dance, 2nd Copy
7. Nelli ZHIGANSHINA / Alexander GAZSI (GER) - 59.79 Short Dance, 2nd Copy
8. Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI (ITA) - 58.17 Short Dance
9. Isabella TOBIAS / Deividas STAGNIUNAS (LTU) - 56.76 Short Dance
10. Pernelle CARRON / Lloyd JONES (FRA) - 56.35 Short Dance, 2nd Copy
11. Sara HURTADO / Adria DIAZ (ESP) - 55.21 Short Dance
12. Federica TESTA / Lukas CSOLLEY (SVK) - 54.84 Short Dance
13. Tanja KOLBE / Stefano CARUSO (GER) - 53.98
14. Irina SHTORK / Taavi RAND (EST) - 53.88
15. Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON (FRA) - 53.33 Short Dance, 2nd Copy
16. Alisa AGAFONOVA / Alper UCAR (TUR) - 52.90 Short Dance
17. Justyna PLUTOWSKA / Peter GERBER (POL) - 52.14 Short Dance

seniorita

Record Breaker
I dont know much about ice dance but the ZHIGANSHINA / GAZSI team are my favs since I saw them doing the zombies last year, I loved their sp today too!
Other than that I liked C/L costumes and program, it stood out.