Ladies SP - 2014 European Championships | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2014 European Championships

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did I set my alarm too early? I thought it started at 10:30?? My world Clock says its 10:08 there right now.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can't find a live feed. :scratch: Nooooo!!! I've already accepted I'm going to be tired at work. I have not even considered not being able to see it. :bang:

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Budapest is CET+1 same time as us in Sweden and Norway and most parts of Europe :) starting in 10 min now 1030

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Thanks for finding the link LRK. Russias Sport 2 is the channel thats showing the entire comp

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I thought this channel was going to show it (seems to be basket at the moment), if they are, it's working:

http://tvonsite.org/index.php?kanal=sport2

As usual, this stream is geo-blocked in the UK. But, I have posted some alternatives (that are not geo-blocked in the UK!) in the livestreams thread.

The спорт-2 streams that people normally post have been geo-blocked to the UK since last year's Europeans.

So here are some "unofficial" livestreams from the site I normally use (it used to be day.to , but it is now called oleoletv.me )

спорт-2 Stream 1
спорт-2 Stream 2
спорт-2 Stream 3

No idea what channel this is, but the writing is Chinese

Chinese Stream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
I Love it that all scandinavian countries have ladies here! :D Go Team Scandinavia! :D

Too bad about the irish girl that didnt make ir caroliza fan :/

they just showed Anne Line warming up back stage :D

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
i dont know who that Latvian girl is, but thank god they didnt send Fjoodorova again...

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Too bad about the irish girl that didnt make ir caroliza fan :/

Yeah, it's a shame about Clara Peters. But at least the other Irish girl - the one from my side of the border, Jenna McCorkell - is competing! ;) :biggrin:

they just showed Anne Line warming up back stage :D

Oh, I really hope she does well! Apart from the fact I like her, I want her to prove a point to the Norwegian Federation!

I even put her in 8th place in my predictions just to emphasise my point! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can see the video but I'm not getting any sound. It's very odd to watch without music.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
i dont know who that Latvian girl is, but thank god they didnt send Fjoodorova again...

She's a real cutie, isn't she?!

The skating was good too, considering she is totally unknown to us!

But, I'm not sure about the music. Don't get me wrong, it was lovely. But Adele songs should be belted out. Not tame and timid.

CaroLiza_fan

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
HeHe awesome CaroliZa, and didnt realize Jenna was irish! :)
The Latvian girl was underscored i think...

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Watching on Tv.Teka. Misssed latvian girl and the best that could be said about Affonkina is i love her voidy costume :)

SamuraiKike

Medalist
COUWENBERG, Michelle, NED

Front loaded program, 2A, 3T-2T, 3S (Fall, not sure if rotated). Slow spins. Very nice performance skills and lovely interpretation though.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
at least there's the sound quality to remind me of the 90's! ;)
I hear the music twice with half a second delay... Very annoying, esp with tango music and such.
@Sam-Skwantch: I don't have sound issues on any stream... As I said, I have too many! Want one of mine? ;)

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm in the states and failing to find any good streams. Wish I wasn't doing this on my phone again!!

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Oh wow.
Watching Sila Saygi at Turkish Nationals and here is a good lesson in not judging a skater based on 1 performance: She was clean and inspired in TN, really impressive. Here, she did 2T2T, fell on UR 3S, 1A, and fell on the step seq.
Totally different skater. Poor girl.