SAYGI, Sila
2T (hand down)- 2T
3S< fall
Flying camel
1A
Layback
random fall before footwork
Combo Spin
25.88 for Sila OUCH! ON the bright side Kutay Eryoldas bringing the eye candy in the K&C

SamuraiKike

Medalist
ODERMATT, Tanja SUI

Missed the jumps. This music overtakes her. She doesn't have the charisma to pull it off, specially during footwork.
Overall first group has been OES girls at their crappiest.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Interesting fashion for Anne Line: lightblue dress with black gloves. Does she wear them when performing, too? :p

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I Love it that all scandinavian countries have ladies here! :D Go Team Scandinavia! :D

Yeah, and Sweden has three ladies :clap:

I'm watching for a while on TV and hope the best for Anne Line. There was an article on her in a Swedish paper two days ago. Her coach, Ela Magnusson, is outrages: The Norwegian committe doesn't understand how difficult this sport is. Their requirements are not realistic.

Show them Anne Line!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That random fall from Saygi looked very painful. It came out of nowhere so I don't see how she could have braced herself for it.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
GOOD LUCK ANNE-LINE!!!!! :points:

And good luck to Eliška as well! ;)

(I've always had a soft spot for the Czechs!)

CaroLiza_fan

PS: Ooh, my 700th post!!! :hb: :party2:

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Next group:

Agata Kryger - POL: First polisth girl we see at Euros since Jurkiewickz years..
Anne Line Gjersem - NOR: Needs to make it to the FP to be sent to Sochi.. Go Anne Line!!!
Inga Januleviciute - LTU : If Gjersem screws it, she gets the next ticket to Sochi!
Janina Makkenka - BLR : last minute entry getting the TES score after winning nationals.
Eliska Brezinova - CZE : Michal's little sister. National champion but she's not going to Sochi (Ukolova got the spot).

SamuraiKike

Medalist
KRYGER, Agata POL

3T-2T nice
3S -
Flying sit spin
2A
Layback - slooowww
Generic footwork
Combo spin

Very solid skate for her standards, but quite a bland program.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
WHAAAAT???!!! I hadn't heard that! I really like Eliška, so that's upset me now. :disapp: :cry:

Haven't seen Ukolova before, but I hope she justifies her selection.

n

Ukolova was the one who went to Nebelhorn and got the oly spot in the first place, so I think is fair. Brezinova got Euros and is probably going to Worlds also.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Next group:

Agata Kryger - POL: First polisth girl we see at Euros since Jurkiewickz years..

I really liked Anna, and have been lamenting her disappearance.

But, this girl looks very promising!

Agnes might have some stiff competition if she ever decides to switch to Poland.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ukolova was the one who went to Nebelhorn and got the oly spot in the first place, so I think is fair. Brezinova got Euros and is probably going to Worlds also.

Ah, so I have seen her. It was just the name that I didn't recognise.

Thank you for clearing that up.

GOOOOOO ANNE-LINE!!!!!!

CaroLiza_fan

SamuraiKike

Medalist
GJERSEM, Anne Line NOR

Crossing fingers for her!!
Makarova's msic!
3S-2T
3 Loops, almost puts her hand down
Flying Camel
Combo COF Spin, nice
2A, she didn't fall!
Finally shows some expression.
Layback

Not bad, she finally showed some expression after completing the jumps but too little to late.
Don't know if it will be enough for her.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Anne Line Gjersem - NOR: Needs to make it to the FP to be sent to Sochi.. Go Anne Line!!!

Are you sure that's enough? I know it's not 8th place anymore, but if what you say is true, then she's done it!
Regardless, I'm really happy for her! Great fight on the landing of her 3Lo, esp after the bad fall she had on it in warmup!
There's not a lot music left to enjoy with this poor sound quality, but I love Maria and the Violin String by Ashram, Ksenia Makarova used it in her last 2 seasons :love: