Ladies SP - 2014 European Championships | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2014 European Championships

mateusp1

On the Ice
Alena delivers it so far, at least in tech side...And I just love her jumping technique...Her jumps look so crisp and fast when she does them in a proper way

Her 3T+3T is so beautiful. High, quick rotation, tight air position. Yes, "crisp" is the best word to define her jumps when she lands them.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
I put Weinzierl as 6th in my prediction, but regardless: how STUPID is it to still put in a 2T after stepping out of the 3T? :bang:
For how many years has she seen skaters get 0pts for that 2nd jump once the 2nd blade is on the ice? :bang:
I don't get it. :bang:
Pity, btw, she did a beautiful 3T3T in warmup. :bang:
:bang:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I put Weinzierl as 6th in my prediction, but regardless: how STUPID is it to still put in a 2T after stepping out of the 3T? :bang:
For how many years has she seen skaters get 0pts for that 2nd jump once the 2nd blade is on the ice? :bang:
I don't get it. :bang:
Pity, btw, she did a beautiful 3T3T in warmup. :bang:
:bang:

Wow! That is some serious headbanging you got going on!

Watch you don't hurt yourself!

CaroLiza_fan

raress

On the Ice
This is a complete joke ,Adelinas PCS,exactly like at COR,they over-score the russians even tough they have no change of a medal in Sochi,I like Adelina but Kostner was just amazing.Just remember what PCS did Carolina receive in 2006 compared to Slutskaya,shame on them.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
There is probably no vital body part involved. :slink:

It will be interesting to see where Julia stands, given Lina's and Caro's performance. There will be no room for error for her.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Wow! That is some serious headbanging you got going on!

Watch you don't hurt yourself!

CaroLiza_fan
ok, I guess 1 less :bang: would have done the job... :rolleye:
She could have easily put the 2T at the end of her 3Lz, and with that, she'd have been ahead of J. Helgesson, Glebova and Gedevanishvili.
Step out of a combo and then still add the 2nd jump in the SP is the same category of :bang: as doing 4 combos in the FS to me. Actually, it's worse, because the 4 combo thing requires some counting and remembering what happened a few minutes ago.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
go Valentina, I love her, her smile, programs and attitude...and she delivers so far!!!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Too bad for the stepout, but otherwise well done, Valentina. Oh, the grace of those Italian ladies ... :love:

spread beagle

Rinkside
ok, I guess 1 less :bang: would have done the job... :rolleye:
She could have easily put the 2T at the end of her 3Lz, and with that, she'd have been ahead of J. Helgesson, Glebova and Gedevanishvili.
step out of a combo and then still add the 2nd jump is the same category of :rolleye: as doing 4 combos in the FS.

It is also reflex. Everything happens quick, your muscles still want execute combo you had planned.