Medalist
MAXWELL, Fleur LUX

The Pretenders!
3S no flow
2A, nasty fall
Flying camel
Pops the combo :( :(
Beautiful combo spin
Exquisite carriage on the steps as always.
Nice entry into the layback

TES is a nightmare but her non jumping skating is a joy to watch as usual. Looks mad at herself :(

Fleur moves so beautifully, that line. :thumbsup: I would have her in the 6's for SS and IN, beautiful I spin too maybe the prettiest one there is. Shame about the jumps, I owe you a dollar Ziggy. :p

And there we go again. Beautiful, elegant, refined movement from Maxwell and some exceptional spins. But no jumps.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
she made it to the FS, good girl!

I wouldn't have posted that so soon - you know what the judges are like!!! :laugh:

But, as it turned out, you were right!

WELL DONE ANNE-LINE!!!! :points: :points: :points:

Now hoping for a good performance in the FS, please, just to make sure!

CaroLiza_fan

I can understand Maxwell's TES being low but the judges really have absolutely no shame, not rewarding some of her exceptional PCS qualities. :mad:

SamuraiKike

Medalist
VAN DAELE, Kaat BEL

She's very preety
3S-2T nice
Flying camel - slow
Generic footwork
2A
3something, couldnt tell
Combo Spin
Sloppy layback

For her standards it was quite okay. Tried to sell the soft feeling of the program but I feel she needs to skate with more confidence.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
OLSSON, Isabelle SWE

Finally a new swedish girl after years of Helgesson dominance.
Costume looks more suited for a dramatic Free Dance
Long prepartation for 3 Loop and falls
3F turn out - missed the combo
Flying camel
Layback
Freak stumble before 2A
Combo Spin
These lyrical steps/choreo don't suit her at all

Not a meltdown, but very subpar performance. She was very nervous, will it be enough to qualify?

Olsson is lucky - both of her cheats seemed under 1/4.

That program made me almost fall asleep. :p

SamuraiKike

Medalist
McCORKELL, Jenna GBR

Will it be Jenna's last SP at Euros??
3F-2T
3S< , very ugly fall
Laboured layback
2A, hands down and then fall when she tries to get up
Messy spin
Slow steps to fastter music :/
Another messy spin to finish

Why she always picks powerful music that overtakes her? Totally unfocused. She probably felt sorry for Olsson and helped her to qualify

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
I feel sorry for McCorkell, especially since she's CaroLizafan's neighbour ;) , but she should get way lower PCS than Maxwell who got 20.98. Let's see...

Edit: There you go: huugely overmarked PCS: 21.65 :no: oh well, whatever, congrats to Marta Garcia for making the FS!
BTW: SamuraiKike, like with Tuurkkila, that's a 3T, not a 3S. Both jumps are quite different, the T has the toe pick where the S has the leg swing around during takeoff, without any toe pick ;)
the 3-something from Van Daele was a T too ;)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Awww, poor Jenna!!! I thought she had got past this trend of falling 2 or 3 times per programme! :bang: :bang: :bang:

I don't even think watching a slutty nurse during the break would cheer me up enough...

Oh well. At least Jenna's already confirmed for Sochi.

CaroLiza_fan

SamuraiKike

Medalist
I
BTW: SamuraiKike, like with Tuurkkila, that's a 3T, not a 3S. Both jumps are quite different, the T has the toe pick where the S has the free leg swing around without any toe pick ;)

I know that. I just probably don't pay enough attention to her jumps, It's hard to stay focused with Euro Ladies :D

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Next Group:

Sonia Lafuente ESP: First spanish lady to make top 10 at euros last year. Has had a crappy season so far though.
Kerstin Frank AUT: Sochi olympian, steadily improving each year.
Robertha Rodeghiero ITA: Third italian lady, the best of the pack of 2nd tier headcases currently skating for that country.
Nicole Rajicova SVK: Good results this season gave her the oly spot over Simancikova who got it at Worlds last year.
Sarah Hecken GER: Vancouver olympian. Surpassed by Weinzierl during this quadrennial.