HECKEN, Sarah GER

3T - fall and almost hits the boards yikes
3S - another fall. Disaster :(
Flying sit
2A
Frenetic footwork but feels pointless.
Slow layback
Combo spin, going through the motions

This is definetly no longer the skater who finished top 12 at worlds two years in a row :(

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
YES! KRYGER MADE IT! :party2:

Hang on, so that means that Jenna's the next one to benefit if somebody messes up...

There is hope after all!!!

Although, I can't see any of the skaters left messing that badly up...

He said '2nd tier Italian skaters.' He didn't say 'all Italian skaters are 2nd tier.'

Yeah, I found his correction after I posted that reply.

CaroLiza_fan

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
I never saw Hecken as graceful, but ever since she came back after her injury, she just looks like she's working really hard during her programs.
Sorry, but I really don't agree with her getting the same PCS than Maxwell.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Next Group

Elene Gedevanishvili GEO: A veteran an 2-time bronze Euro Medallist. Naturally talented but hugely inconsistent.
Viktoria Helgesson SWE: SHe's confirmed for Sochi over the 2 other swedish girls here but has had a very rough season.
Elena Glebova EST: Another veteran going for her third olympic games. She's only managed to crack the top 10 at euros once though.
Carolina Kostner ITA: No need of introduction, when at her best she's the most amazing skater.
Mae-Berenice Meite FRA: Classic powerful french skater. she keeps improving.
Adelina Sotnikova RUS: Reigning silver medallist. Needs to stablish herself as first russian lady.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I wasn't expecting that low a score for Hecken!!! :eek:

So... does that mean...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JENNA's THROUGH!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

But she had better be better in the FS!

CaroLiza_fan

I never saw Hecken as graceful, but ever since she came back after her injury, she just looks like she's working really hard during her programs.
Sorry, but I really don't agree with her getting the same PCS than Maxwell.

Yeah, it's just :rolleye:.

I think that this kind of powerful and dramatic music is a perfect fit for Hecken who isn't a graceful ballerina. But she seemed disoriented by the two falls and did not present and sell her program well at all.

mateusp1

On the Ice
I am concerned about Caro's 3T+3T. During practices, she is always landing 3T+1T and the 3-3 has been very inconsistent lately.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now for the real battle! ;)

Good luck to all the girls in this group, but particularly Adelina and Carolina!!!

CaroLiza_fan

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Ok I have to go out and have a life and will miss last two groups :(. Hopefully Lipnitskaya and Valentina have killer skates.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
That wasn't so bad, was it? Maybe not like in the olde days, but still. I like the confidence in her jumps.

@Ziggy: And I predict no fall, no pop and a place well within the top24 ... :laugh::p

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
I predict two falls, one pop and a placement outside top 24. :p
It was about time for a clean program from her! Otherwise we couldn't have called her inconsistent anymore, she'd just have been consistently showing meltdowns.

I am very happy to say I was wrong. Gedevanisvhili FINALLY delivers. Fantastic technical elements!

A new program as well and sadly zero style and character of the choreography. She was fast and had good flow though.