Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Thread: A Coach for Mirai Nagasu

Custom Title
    Speaking of jumps, from the summer comp video, I think Mirai's lutz jumps looked really improved and solid, the take-off edge is very good and seems fully rotated, However, her flip jump seems to have a shaky take-off edge now. her 2A in her 2A-2t combo, is extremely high. perhaps due to those 3A practice. Also, I wish Mirai can practice 3S as well. I just love this girl, some quality about her skating edges is really pleasing. I wish her all the best in the future.

P/B Appreciation Squad fleeting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unite View Post
    Is there anyway she can go to Japan? They seem to need some strong skaters now that Asada is likely to exit in the next few years...

She is so talented and maybe she can have a shot at an Olympic medal in 2018.
    She still holds Japanese citizenship until her 22nd birthday. So in all hypotheticals, she definitely could skate for Japan - but she would have to sit out for quite a while considering her last international event for the US was 4cc's this year.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by fleeting View Post
    She still holds Japanese citizenship until her 22nd birthday. So in all hypotheticals, she definitely could skate for Japan - but she would have to sit out for quite a while considering her last international event for the US was 4cc's this year.
    No way is Mirai giving up her US citizenship to skate for Japan.

P/B Appreciation Squad fleeting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    No way is Mirai giving up her US citizenship to skate for Japan.
    They asked if it was possible, not if it was likely. It's possible she could, but very unlikely.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26