Prettiest picture | Golden Skate

Prettiest picture

OK, everybody, is THIS the prettiest figure skating portrait of all time? If you vote no, post a better one!

Mathman

shine

Record Breaker
That is a very beautiful photograph!
And how about this

FOr more stunning skating photographs go here

IDLERACER

Medalist
I checked out that site, SHINE. All I can say is: Poor Angela. I think she's gorgeous, but there seems to be a large contingent of photographers out there determined to undermine that statement. Click on THIS

ladybug

On the Ice
Beautiful picture Mathman. She almost doesn't look real, like a

China Doll.

Ladybug

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Ota - beautiful girl, beautiful picture. She's all leg and arm (which I think adds to her gorgeous line), but because of it, her skirts look like they start at her belly and she looks very short torsoed. I think she needs dresses where the skirt starts at the hip, or just below.

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Wow, what a stunning shot of Michelle. I looked for a photo of Chen Lu's opening stare from her 1996 Worlds "Rach" LP, but couldn't find it. That would be beautiful! If anyone finds it, let me know. I wanted to use it as my forum photo.

dizzydi

On the Ice
Pretties Picture

Dustin/Registered,

I'm with you guys. Sasha is amazing in those pictures.

Dizzy

Lucy25

Final Flight
Mathman - That picture of Michelle is just gorgeous! I have never seen it before.

Dustin - I really like the picture of Sasha in her spiral (I have never liked that dress though). Beautiful body position.

The Ota pictures are great, too. Something tells me we are going to be seeing a lot of pictures of her in the future. She has such a pretty line.

Bijoux

Match Penalty
Best pic of the show, Sasha no. 1 pic. Her fecfect lines are drool worthy--agree with Dustin.

2nd place-Yukina Ota is lovely -

beautiful pic on Angela, Idle. tough to choose. iIhave seen many georgeous Michelles, is that the waxen Michelle ? What progran/costume used?