Prettiest picture | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Prettiest picture

sarahmistral

On the Ice
Hilarious as usual, Idle:laugh:

Here's my submmission, guys; thanks for starting this thread, Mathman! My question to YOU is, between, say, a gorgeous spiral pic of Kristy's:love: and of Michelle's:love:, which would you pick? I sort of know your feelings on the matter, but I wanted to refine my knowledge:laugh: Btw, how do you like Yukina? You may have commented before, but I've read so many posts in the last half-hour that I've lost track of who liked whom:)
Sarah

http://www.vesperis.com/04fourcont/ladieslp/ota1.jpg

All those skating pics are great to look at. But Mathman's first lpicture of Michelle is quite unusual. It is not a skating picture but a glimpse of a lovely woman who has a story to tell. It is defintely Garboesque.

Joe

The mysterious one, as always, Joe.

Idle, I just might have to change my vote to Oksana and the Chihuahuas!

For best Sasha picture, I will vote for Registered's first one.

SarahMistral, do I like Yukina? That's a rhetorical question, right?:laugh:

Between Kristi and Michelle, let me search my data base and see what I can come up with, LOL!

Mathman

PS. Isn't anyone going to post Jenny Kirk from her Capezio ads?

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bijoux said:
Best pic of the show, Sasha no. 1 pic. Her fecfect lines are drool worthy--agree with Dustin.

2nd place-Yukina Ota is lovely -
Bijoux, yes I have to agree with you. Perfect!!!
WOW, Dee, I agree with you 100 % about this picture:
Marjaana, yes I think they are just exquisite!!

Dee

Spark

Rinkside
Yes, that first picture is my favourite portrait of Michelle. I have a MK screensaver that shows different pictures of her, and that picture is on it. I don't remember where I found the screensaver, but you can probably find it if you do a search.

I like this photo shoot of Sasha Cohen from V magazine. She's got some muscular legs!

http://www.sashacohen.com/vmagazine.shtml

sarahmistral

On the Ice
on a beautiful skating picture thread...

as this one has become, there are very fewgorgeous pictures of gorgeous male skaters; which is why I ask you all, Anke (Germanice) in particular (who posted a really hot picture of Sasha Abt on a thread I saw in archives, but the picture was no longer at the site) for more pictures along the lines of icenut's Evgeny pic:)
Come on, a sport graced by the likes of Yags, Eman, Sasha, Brian Joubert, etc...and we can't come up with some male eye candy? Sorry to get all hormonal on a heretofore platonic thread:laugh:

Sarah

sk8ing_lady2001

Final Flight
How can you find a skating picture that is not beautiful? I think most of them are, especially the Michelle and Sasha ones. Thanks for the links! :D

IDLERACER

Medalist
"How can you find a skating picture that is not beautiful? I think most of them are, especially the Michelle and Sasha ones."

How can you find a skating picture that isn't beautiful? Really, Sk8ting_lady! You obviously aren't familiar with some of the OTHER threads that I've started in this forum! :laugh:

Since you are obviously fond of Sasha Cohen pictures, and everyone else seems to be enamoured of pictures of romantic couples billing and cooing, here are a couple of shots of Sasha with her husband, Commander Data, which should please everyone:

PICTURE #1
PICTURE #2

Idle -

Picture One Caption: It's true, it's true, he's all man.

Picture Two Caption: No more questions, please, we're just friends;.

Joe

IDLERACER

Medalist
I'm not so sure about that first picture of Michelle, Hermione. If I had to put a caption under it, it would probably read:

"Hey! Watch where you're throwing those Teddy bears! You just hit me in the boob!"

Smilely, I like the third from the bottom the best. A great "personality" shot.

Hermione, Jenny is beautiful in that pic. And the second Michelle (Taj Mahal) is one of my all time favorites.

MM