Thread: Heads up DirecTV subscribers - Universal Sports!

Thumbs up Heads up DirecTV subscribers - Universal Sports!

If you're like me and don't subscribe to their insanely priced package with Universal - we're in luck... from now until the 28th Universal Sports channel is free! Just in time for Euros and 4CC (and repeats of US Nationals)!

Rinkside
    But how can we watch it? Can you post a link?

Rinkside
    Just a FYI...You can add Universal Sports Channel to lower level Directv packages for $7.99 a month. It is part of a sports package that also includes a few other sports channels. No, I don't work for Directv...I just added the channel to my Directv package recently so I know it can be done...

Quote Originally Posted by goldfinch View Post
    Just a FYI...You can add Universal Sports Channel to lower level Directv packages for $7.99 a month. It is part of a sports package that also includes a few other sports channels. No, I don't work for Directv...I just added the channel to my Directv package recently so I know it can be done...
    The only package it's available for us is $14.99 and we basically would be paying for some of the sports channels twice as they overlap from a different package we already have. I spent 2 hours going round and round with their customer service. If it were up to me I wouldn't use DirecTV... if it were up to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mescalin at Mezzanin View Post
    But how can we watch it? Can you post a link?
    I don't know how to watch it online - if you're a DirecTV satellite subscriber you can login from their site, I believe, and they can walk you through it. But AFAIK if you want to watch Universal Sports online you have to have a subscription or a code.

Okay so I checked USN and I got it! So I'm gonna have it till the 28th I'm okay with that. I'm so happy I get to watch Euros and 4CCs this is like a dream come true, for other users USN is channel 625

Tripping on the Podium
    Thanks so much for the info Tonichelle. I don't have Universal Sports in my DTV package and I would probably have totally missed out on this freebie, if not for you.

Glad I could help.

TY Toni...

I like your avatar, too. I only recently learned our gal Ashley is from Alaska, IIRC and often I do not. It would be awesome to have an Olympic medalist from the state with the most ice, or if not, a world medalist is very possible if she skates well and the field thins out. I wish I knew how to take photos and make avatars, but that is way beyond my meager skills. If I found one I liked and sent it to? can ? make me an avatar? I want a more current photo, from Samson and Delilah as she looked so lovely in that costume. Thanks again for the tip for us.

She lived in Alaska for only a short time. She learned to skate here, but most of her training was done outside of Alaska. Her dad was stationed at Fort Rich outside of Anchorage, Alaska.

I can make an avatar, as can many others who are better than I am - but you'd have to upload it on your own. Doris has a walk through in the feedback folder.