Thread: Heads up DirecTV subscribers - Universal Sports!

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up Heads up DirecTV subscribers - Universal Sports!

If you're like me and don't subscribe to their insanely priced package with Universal - we're in luck... from now until the 28th Universal Sports channel is free! Just in time for Euros and 4CC (and repeats of US Nationals)!

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    But how can we watch it? Can you post a link?

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Just a FYI...You can add Universal Sports Channel to lower level Directv packages for $7.99 a month. It is part of a sports package that also includes a few other sports channels. No, I don't work for Directv...I just added the channel to my Directv package recently so I know it can be done...

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfinch View Post
    Just a FYI...You can add Universal Sports Channel to lower level Directv packages for $7.99 a month. It is part of a sports package that also includes a few other sports channels. No, I don't work for Directv...I just added the channel to my Directv package recently so I know it can be done...
    The only package it's available for us is $14.99 and we basically would be paying for some of the sports channels twice as they overlap from a different package we already have. I spent 2 hours going round and round with their customer service. If it were up to me I wouldn't use DirecTV... if it were up to me lol

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mescalin at Mezzanin View Post
    But how can we watch it? Can you post a link?
    I don't know how to watch it online - if you're a DirecTV satellite subscriber you can login from their site, I believe, and they can walk you through it. But AFAIK if you want to watch Universal Sports online you have to have a subscription or a code.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Okay so I checked USN and I got it! So I'm gonna have it till the 28th I'm okay with that. I'm so happy I get to watch Euros and 4CCs this is like a dream come true, for other users USN is channel 625

The birds always pick at the best fruit. humbaba's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks so much for the info Tonichelle. I don't have Universal Sports in my DTV package and I would probably have totally missed out on this freebie, if not for you.

0 Not allowed!
    Glad I could help.

0 Not allowed!
    TY Toni...

I like your avatar, too. I only recently learned our gal Ashley is from Alaska, IIRC and often I do not. It would be awesome to have an Olympic medalist from the state with the most ice, or if not, a world medalist is very possible if she skates well and the field thins out. I wish I knew how to take photos and make avatars, but that is way beyond my meager skills. If I found one I liked and sent it to? can ? make me an avatar? I want a more current photo, from Samson and Delilah as she looked so lovely in that costume. Thanks again for the tip for us.

0 Not allowed!
    She lived in Alaska for only a short time. She learned to skate here, but most of her training was done outside of Alaska. Her dad was stationed at Fort Rich outside of Anchorage, Alaska.

I can make an avatar, as can many others who are better than I am - but you'd have to upload it on your own. Doris has a walk through in the feedback folder.