Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 304

Thread: Men SP - 2014 European Championships

  1. #31
    ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Axis of Evil
    Posts
    2,516
    Demirboga is kinda hot. Shame his skating isn't.

    Zero relation to the music.

  2. #32
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    670
    DEMIRBOGA, Ali TUR

    3F-3t< steps out and hands down
    3T
    Sit Spin with no speed at all
    2A
    Crappy combo spin,
    Struggling with the steps
    Awful camel position


    Oh boy he's a truly no teknik OES skater.
    Turkish team sighting on the stands, all are quite yummy

  3. #33
    ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Axis of Evil
    Posts
    2,516
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiKike View Post
    I think Righini can't still compete so is either Parkinson or Bacchini. Major boming potential with both so why not send the guy who hasn't been there already.
    Righini can compete for Italy and has done so already this season. ISU granted him a special exception.

  4. #34
    Custom Title LRK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,895
    And I'm watching this stream, if it helps anyone:

    http://tvonsite.org/index.php?kanal=sport2

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,379
    Paul Parkinson and Paul Bonifacio is the same person ?

  6. #36
    I'm gonna Customize the CRAP out of this Title!!! Frenchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mainz, Germany
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiKike View Post
    I think Righini can't still compete so is either Parkinson or Bacchini. Major boming potential with both so why not send the guy who hasn't been there already.
    Righini would be able to compete, but right after the Italian Champs which Righini won, they stated that Parkinson was still ahead because of his (Ashley Wagner anyone) better body of work...
    No idea how that's supposed to be accurate, and I don't think it's physically possible for Parkinson to ever beat Righini if they're competing in the same event.

  7. #37
    I'm gonna Customize the CRAP out of this Title!!! Frenchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mainz, Germany
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    Paul Parkinson and Paul Bonifacio is the same person ?
    Paul Bonifacio-Parkinson

  8. #38
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    670
    FORGO, Kristof HUN

    Local kid getting lots of suupport
    3T-3T very good
    Pop
    2A,
    Flying camel
    Steps well presented
    Travelling combo spin
    Cof Sit Spin

    Shame about the pop but I think this boy has potential to be a semi decent euro skater, in a ala Kelemen, Cieplucha.

  9. #39
    ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Axis of Evil
    Posts
    2,516
    Forgo was great! Best presentation so far, by a mile. Decent basic skating, posture and refined and quite fluid upper body movement.

    Shame he can't jump. (ETA: I take that back, it was a 3t/3t!)

    And judges placed him below Koll on PCS. Seriously...

  10. #40
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    670
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
    Righini would be able to compete, but right after the Italian Champs which Righini won, they stated that Parkinson was still ahead because of his (Ashley Wagner anyone) better body of work...
    No idea how that's supposed to be accurate, and I don't think it's physically possible for Parkinson to ever beat Righini if they're competing in the same event.
    LOL can we call it "pulling a Wagner", everytime a skater bumps another from the team based on vague previous results criteria :D

  11. #41
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    U.S. Virgin Islands
    Posts
    65
    Icenetwork is now working, but I was on one of the Russian streams for a while. I had to uninstall my malawarybytes program to make it work, though. And there was a scary thing about download the ilivid program now to make it run faster. That's a bad virus.

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,379
    Quote Originally Posted by islandpaddler View Post
    Icenetwork is now working, but I was on one of the Russian streams for a while. I had to uninstall my malawarybytes program to make it work, though. And there was a scary thing about download the ilivid program now to make it run faster. That's a bad virus.
    use a pop blocker or a mac

  13. #43
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Apulia
    Posts
    183
    Seems like Parkinson plans a 4S-3T. I see a major bombing on the way

  14. #44
    I'm gonna Customize the CRAP out of this Title!!! Frenchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mainz, Germany
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by Florencito View Post
    Seems like Parkinson plans a 4S-3T. I see a major bombing on the way
    should end up 2S1T

  15. #45
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    670
    PARR, Matthew

    Start with sit Spin, I love unusual beginnings.
    Tries hard to sell the flamenco-ish choreo
    Major Splatt on 3 Lz
    3F-2T no flow
    Combo Spin
    Camel Spin
    2A
    Footwork sequence, I guess that was the highlight.

    A on effort but the TES is not there.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •