Ice Dance FD - 2014 European Championships | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance FD - 2014 European Championships

Hurtado/Diaz were absolutely amazing, both on the technical elements and the way they presented their beautiful program. Wow, wow, wow!

A real shame about him falling on a transition towards the end but it shouldn't affect their marks too much.

Florencito

Medalist
H/D were mesmerizing. I screamed when Adria fell, it was all so beautiful and intense untile then! The end was great too! Shame for the fall and they god another deduction for an extended lift :cry:

They hold on to first by the skin of their teeth!

Now for the best music you will hear in skating this season. Go P/C!

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Now for the best music you will hear in skating this season. Go P/C!
EVery time I watch their FD, I tell myself I have to find that music. So great!
And their use of it. Just eyecatching.
Little wobble on the lift, but I LOOOVE them!
Edit: 5th? really?
... behing Shtork/zzz/Rand ? booo!

Papadakis/Cizeron - +10 point bonus for good taste in music :p

The step sequences were quite weak (lack of flow, edges a bit flat - so only Lv2 for both) and the last lift was tentative. Other elements ok. Not a bad skate for them. Good expression as always.

They need to work on the technical side and start getting levels consistently. If they do that, they will become a force to be reckoned with given their explosive upper body movement and how well they sell their programs.

Ok so given the levels, I can totally understand P/C's marks but they should have easily beaten Shtork/Rand overall. It was so close! :(

Now I will truly be from the 'Axis of Evil' hoping for poor, innocent Carron/Jones to fall 11 times. :eek::

Florencito

Medalist
Gullaume is special.
But they lose too much on the levels, need to work on this.
Anyway the Estonians shouldn't have been ahead :disapp:

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Now I will truly be from the 'Axis of Evil' hoping for poor, innocent Carron/Jones to fall 11 times. :eek::

I totally get where you're coming from... But them remaining 15th should tell us that there's no way they'll overtake C/J.
I do believe P/C have a huge potential, and I'd have loved to see them in Sochi, but C/J's Swan Lake is actually pretty good for them...